Oldham Athletic - next 7 days in the diary

After a much needed win yesterday Latics come up against Southampton on Tuesday 19.45. Saints are sure to be on a high after their cup win over Blackpool "reserves". A damp cold visit to Oldham on a Tuesday night must be mouthwatering for them :lol:. The match will be refereed by 29 year old Geoff Eltrincham from Sunderland who took charge of the home game with Bristol Rovers earlier this season issuing 5 yellows and a red card. He also took charge of the 2-0 win over Leyton Orient last season.

On Wednesday the reserves final play another game in the Totsport.com league West Division against Bury at Radcliffe Borough's Stainton Park. KO is 19.00 and admission is usually £4 for adults and a pound for children. Bury are rock bottom of the division with just one point from 6 games but they dont appear to have played a reserve game since the end of October. Having said that Dux's second string have been idle since a 1-0 home defeat to Shrewsbury on 9 November. Latics currently lie in 3rd place with 12 point from 8 games.

For those not making the trip to Plymouth next Saturday the U-18 have game at next to bottom Morecambe (11.00). The game will be played at Lancaster & Morecambe college (Leave M6 at junction 34. Follow A589 Lancaster to Morecambe for approx 3 miles, still following the signs for Morecambe. Carry on at large roundabout, college entrance on right at pelican lights.). Tonys boys had a great win against Rochdale yesterday and should come away with three points.

The first team are at Plymouth Argyle 15.00 KO

If you are going to Plymouth on Friday and staying over and are at a loose end for something to do on Saturday morning Plymouth's youth team have a home game against Hereford United in the youth alliance 11.00. The game will be at Royal Artillery 29 Commando, Millbay Park, Plymouth PL1 3LG which is down by Plymouth Hoe.

nice one for the reminder mate, completely forgot about reserves on weds, my conscience is telling me i have to go as i live 5 mins from radcliffe, cant decide whether 2 stay a nite in plymouth or not, iv kopped for the driving..

Just heard from Bury and admission is £3/£1 not £4 and the teamsheets are either given on the turnstile or 10p - they arent sure.

After a much needed win yesterday Latics come up against Southampton on Tuesday 19.45. Saints are sure to be on a high after their cup win over Blackpool "reserves". A damp cold visit to Oldham on a Tuesday night must be mouthwatering for them :lol:. The match will be refereed by 29 year old Geoff Eltrincham from Sunderland who took charge of the home game with Bristol Rovers earlier this season issuing 5 yellows and a red card. He also took charge of the 2-0 win over Leyton Orient last season.

Do you think Buggers has been reading my diary for the week?

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2262677,00.html