programmes yesterday

Did anybody else pay £3.00 like me for a month old proramme. Everyhing in it was from the beggining of december, Manager notes from after the Rochdale away game and Ruben talking about the 3-3 Exerter game and a league table wehere we are in the playoffs.

I understand the club would have been stuck with these after the call off a month back that doesnt mean the fans should have to pay for it.

I felt cheated after i payed my cash and sat down to read that. They could have at least told you what you were buying!

Did anybody else pay £3.00 like me for a month old proramme. Everyhing in it was from the beggining of december, Manager notes from after the Rochdale away game and Ruben talking about the 3-3 Exerter game and a league table wehere we are in the playoffs.

It will be right again at 10pm on Tuesday night.

Come on Oldham!

I understand the club would have been stuck with these after the call off a month back that doesnt mean the fans should have to pay for it.

I felt cheated after i payed my cash and sat down to read that. They could have at least told you what you were buying!

Agree, wasn't impressed - it should have at least had an insert or been slightly discounted. That tells me the Carlisle Programme will be the same…

Oh and if the club hadn't been so premature in calling a game off that quite clearly come 3pm on Saturday 11th December could have gone ahead, they wouldn't have had a pile of out of date programmes to rip fans off with. Do they have a meeting every Monday morning - item 1 on the itinery, "How can we piss our loyal gullible fans off this week?"

ps wonder if the pies were the same ones from the original fixture? :sick01:

Edited by oafcprozac

If the Rochdale game hadn't gone ahead (it was certainly unclear if it would) then a lot of the information would have still been the most current.

I don't like it, as it strikes me as being deliberately cheap (and therefore deliberately misleading). Yet, since the Southampton programme should have all the relevant details in it anyway, perhaps some fans can see past the negatives and realise that saving money on programmes may have meant we were able to sign Trotman a week early etc.

If the Rochdale game hadn't gone ahead (it was certainly unclear if it would) then a lot of the information would have still been the most current.

I don't like it, as it strikes me as being deliberately cheap (and therefore deliberately misleading). Yet, since the Southampton programme should have all the relevant details in it anyway, perhaps some fans can see past the negatives and realise that saving money on programmes may have meant we were able to sign Trotman a week early etc.

I bought one anyway, but the club could have put a brief message on the Fishal, "Look, it cost us XXXX to print the programmes then the bloomin' game gets called and we've :censored:loads of proggies to get rid of so if you don't mind terribly we're gonna sell the same edition with no updates to save a bit of bunce. As a goodwill gesture we'll sell 'em for £2.50." I still would have bought one as I collect them but it just stinks of deliberately taking fans for granted.

Dale did exactly the same for the rearranged game but told us in advance...

Edited by oafcprozac

I bought one anyway, but the club could have put a brief message on the Fishal, "Look, it cost us XXXX to print the programmes then the bloomin' game gets called and we've :censored:loads of proggies to get rid of so if you don't mind terribly we're gonna sell the same edition with no updates to save a bit of bunce. As a goodwill gesture we'll sell 'em for £2.50." I still would have bought one as I collect them but it just stinks of deliberately taking fans for granted.

Dale did exactly the same for the rearranged game but told us in advance...

Dale did the same as Latics - I got in contact with the programme editior to find out what they where doing and I made it known on these boards that you might be thinking of Prozac

Expect the same from MK Dons and Colchester