Plymouth Argyle Tickets From Surf 118

please be aware if you have tickets for plymouth from surf 118 then there tickets for the HOME END

i emailed them asking what can be done because there is nothing in the terms and conditions saying about where the tickets are for. i got this reply...

Dear Lee, Thank you for your email enquiry regarding the Plymouth Argyle tickets. We are unable to assist with your request to change ends at Plymouth Argyleas the tickets allocated are only available for home fans in a specifiedseating section. Kind Regards The Surf118.com Team

please be aware if you have tickets for plymouth from surf 118 then there tickets for the HOME END

i emailed them asking what can be done because there is nothing in the terms and conditions saying about where the tickets are for. i got this reply...

Dear Lee, Thank you for your email enquiry regarding the Plymouth Argyle tickets. We are unable to assist with your request to change ends at Plymouth Argyleas the tickets allocated are only available for home fans in a specifiedseating section. Kind Regards The Surf118.com Team

If you read the T&C's it makes no mention of the offer being for home fans only. When I spoke to S118 I made the point that I was a Oldham supporter and they sent tickets anyway.

Should be a interesting day - especially after reading Terrys comments on the over-zealous stewarding at Plymouth.

If you read the T&C's it makes no mention of the offer being for home fans only. When I spoke to S118 I made the point that I was a Oldham supporter and they sent tickets anyway.

Should be a interesting day - especially after reading Terrys comments on the over-zealous stewarding at Plymouth.

The Plymouth Stewards are a bunch of jobsworth thugs, they kicked a guy down the stairs in 2002 and in another incident grabbed hold of a guy pushing and shoving him when he was with his little lad. :censored:-bag scum they are. If you stand you'll be thrown out - simples!

The Plymouth Stewards are a bunch of jobsworth thugs, they kicked a guy down the stairs in 2002 and in another incident grabbed hold of a guy pushing and shoving him when he was with his little lad. :censored:-bag scum they are. If you stand you'll be thrown out - simples!

sounds like colchester :shock:

remember the incident with the bloke and his lad, one of my mates was thrown out for having a go at the steward who did it .