Dean Brill at fault for all 6 goals tonight

did you leave after the second goal?

Nope, stayed until the bitter end, but looked like he was only at fault for the second (even though it shouldnt of been allowed due to a foul on lee) might need to watch the goals again, but seemed like he was only truly at fault for second one..

Nope, stayed until the bitter end, but looked like he was only at fault for the second (even though it shouldnt of been allowed due to a foul on lee) might need to watch the goals again, but seemed like he was only truly at fault for second one..

yep i agree, an jus seen the highlights and definatly only the 2nd his fault. the rest was poor defending infact woeful defending. poor doesnt quite cover it

I thought he could have saved the third. And there was that one that got disallowed that went through his hands. And there was that one (4th I think) that went quite central that he just stood still for.

Its easy to say that your keeper has had a bad night when you let in 6, but he did look pretty rubbish.

yep i agree, an jus seen the highlights and definatly only the 2nd his fault. the rest was poor defending infact woeful defending. poor doesnt quite cover it

not seen the highlights so only going off what i can remember, Thought he stood still for Chaplows goal and Waved Barnard through for his. Was also concerned with his effort for the disallowed one for Chamberlain(?) where he went down like a coffin lid, His panicky distribution didn't help us imo. However this is not having a go at him(god knows other s had shockers as well) More that after Saturday I thought we had a good un but am now concerned. his bollock for the second one obviously rattled him for the rest of the match. Let's hope he can recover on saturday.

not seen the highlights so only going off what i can remember, Thought he stood still for Chaplows goal and Waved Barnard through for his. Was also concerned with his effort for the disallowed one for Chamberlain(?) where he went down like a coffin lid, His panicky distribution didn't help us imo. However this is not having a go at him(god knows other s had shockers as well) More that after Saturday I thought we had a good un but am now concerned. his bollock for the second one obviously rattled him for the rest of the match. Let's hope he can recover on saturday.

Defo at fault for the 2nd but Rubes let his man just breeze past him to get goalside for the 3rd. Need to see the highlights again though on the others to be sure.

Don't agree about his distribution though. He was constantly looking to throw the ball out to a defender to retain possession, but nobody (with the exception of Evina) was interested meaning he often had to lump it upfield.

hmm , sure Fleetwood have a player similar to that :wink:

They have, but I don't think we need one that has a turning circle and leaks like the Amoco Cadiz.

Captain Blameless is not the answer, can you imagine him bawling at Amos, in his attempt to lift his spirits.

They have, but I don't think we need one that has a turning circle and leaks like the Amoco Cadiz.

Captain Blameless is not the answer, can you imagine him bawling at Amos, in his attempt to lift his spirits.

:lol: I know I know I was just kidding, I wasnt part of the distraught camp when he left

think the chaplow effort came from behind two players so he dint see it till late and it wasnt half moving. agree with you about the chamberlain effort he should have done better ref might have already blown but he still went for it. the only poor distribution i saw was when ruben wellied it at him or when he was dropped in it with hospital balls by black and trotters. for barnards goal it was one on one so u expect the striker to score he stayed on his feet till last minute and didnt bring him down dont think he made it easy for him. that goal was down to black satnding there like a melon with his hand in the air whilst barnard ran past him on his own. how he thought he was offside when it was clearly him playing him on i will never no. personally i think black gave up and long before the 6th goal

Totaly agree with all you said there apart from the distribution comment. Ive not seen a keeper with such good distribution at BP for a long time. Always looks for the easy roll out but when the full backs run off up the wing flapping their arms like inflatable welcome balloon men at a cheap car sales pitch he has no choice but to go long. But rather than "hoofing" it anywhere he found the desired man 9 times out of 10. That was the only positive for me out of last nights game.