Bradley Wright-Phillips

I'm sure it won't be too long before someone on here is pleading with PD to bring him back.

That would be me Pete as being an older player I can then oggle at him without feeling guilty but with this current squad I daren't as I am old enough to be their mother and it's soooooooooooooooo wrong....... :grin:

Also looks like Pawel Abbott is more down the pecking order at charlton athletic after they have signed a good mate of mine Nathan Eccelstone from liverpool on loan for the rest of the season.

Exceuse me, I think you dropped your name... :wink:

we was expecting a responce after the rochdale game <_<

To be fair Lee we went into the Swindon on the back two consecutive defects, therefore it was important we just got some sort of win. Agree we did not play as well as we could of done but sometimes you need that sort of result and was still an improvement on Dave Penny tatics.

Highly unlikely. We all got binned off when the MEN got sold. I've just never bothered to change my username on here (is it possible to do so?)

It's possible, however Zorrro just takes amusement from my repeated requests to drop KTF from my username.

I may look to twist his arm via the public offering of a Playershare contribution. :mmm: