Kelly and Jarrett gone!

Free's up a bit more money. Would have liked to have seen them both stay for squad purposes but both are well down the pecking order.

Hopefully Feeney will jump into action as the experienced pro he is and start showing us some goals.

I think it's time Warren got his chance, with or without Tonk...

I thought that Kelly had all of the attributes of a good goalscorer..but like O'Grady .. he has never been given a chance.

Did you see the three gilt-edged chances he failed to even get on target against Brentford? Forever wanted too much time on the ball and was never in the box, needed too much work imo - all huff no puff...

Did you see the three gilt-edged chances he failed to even get on target against Brentford? Forever wanted too much time on the ball and was never in the box, needed too much work imo - all huff no puff...

I liked his work rate. He appeared to have passion.

But I didn't think he was good enough. Perhaps in a different financial climate he'd have been given longer. But he was given a chance. The manager was always prepared to play him ahead of Feeney.

Good luck.

As for Jarrett, he can be a decent footballer. I hope he gets the chance to carry on playing elsewhere. But it might be the end for him.

More money to offer Morais?

But I didn't think he was good enough. Perhaps in a different financial climate he'd have been given longer. But he was given a chance. The manager was always prepared to play him ahead of Feeney.

Good luck.

As for Jarrett, he can be a decent footballer. I hope he gets the chance to carry on playing elsewhere. But it might be the end for him.

Hopefully.

Nice adventure for Kelly, tad surprised though as somebody posted a link on here recently which gave the strong impression he was staying rather than missing his family.

Good luck.

Hope not, a luxury we don't need - yes he's had an impact here and there but I'd rather tighten up a tad in the wide-berths and try and get a goalscorer in. We've already got Taylor, Milllar, Lewi, Jones, Evina and the returning White who can play wide. Creating chances is not the problem, finishing them is….

I thought that Kelly had all of the attributes of a good goalscorer..but like O'Grady .. he has never been given a chance.

Same, but he's the sort of player that needs developing and we can't give him a run of games. i think if he wanted to try and get another L1/2 club, he could easily but if he wants to return to ireland then fair play to him. probably too similar to feeney who's on a longer contract.

jarrett looked alright but another useful player that we can't really afford at the moment.

good luck to both of them

Same, but he's the sort of player that needs developing and we can't give him a run of games. i think if he wanted to try and get another L1/2 club, he could easily but if he wants to return to ireland then fair play to him. probably too similar to feeney who's on a longer contract.

jarrett looked alright but another useful player that we can't really afford at the moment

Worst performance to end his career at Latics, knew he wouldn't be around for long after that..

Hope not, a luxury we don't need - yes he's had an impact here and there but I'd rather tighten up a tad in the wide-berths and try and get a goalscorer in. We've already got Taylor, Milllar, Lewi, Jones, Evina and the returning White who can play wide. Creating chances is not the problem, finishing them is….

He's head and shoulders above all of them perhaps with the exception of White, who is of course only on loan with not a cat is hell's chance of us signing him permanently. Both are potentially incredible at this level.

Millar isn't ready for regular first team football, whilst Jones and Allessandra are hardly recognised wide players. I'll give you the latter though.

Evina is a left winger, however he's unfortunately required at left-back for the time being (and is also a mere loanee). There would admittedly be a strong case for Allessandra being the most suited to playing ahead of him.

Taylor is playing as a striker.

I make that 2 wingers of ours (one probably a striker and one currently having an extended spell up there) and 2 wingers on loan (one of which I'm playing at left-back).

Morais can play either side or upfront and his registration is available. He's a must, particularly given his undoubted quality and our current over-reliance on loanees in terms of the numbers allowed in a matchday squad.

To not sign him would be madness - he could be our Hoolahan.

jarrett looked alright but another useful player that we can't really afford at the moment.

+1

As for bring players in, I'd be surprised if we had the cash to bring in any more than 1 more player. With Jarrett and Mvoto leaving I hope that player is CB cover, although we may have to wait until Fleming/Lomax/A.N.Other is off the books.

+1

As for bring players in, I'd be surprised if we had the cash to bring in any more than 1 more player. With Jarrett and Mvoto leaving I hope that player is CB cover, although we may have to wait until Fleming/Lomax/A.N.Other is off the books.

hasn't jacobson played CB in the reserves? with LB being targeted for opposition and short of CB cover, i think we could see him returning soon

I'd hope this frees up money to pay the bills, rather than to bring in more players.

good lord indeed,what are the fans thinking of wanting more players...quite frankly if we dont bring in a couple of new faces to freshen things up,the likelehood is sliding further down....its time to specualate to accumalate again....free up wages with players who arent starting regular and get in players who can do it,were creating decent chances but not taking them...our current strikers just arent good enough