Kelly and Jarrett gone!

kelly offered a new contract as he said in the article previously, he clearly asked his family to come over, probs didnt fancy it just for 6 months and he is no doubt missing them and has gone back, dont see it as a real reflection regards his ability etc.

Good luck dean, all the best - more quality than that dope feeney anyday (pace if nothing else)

Hope not, a luxury we don't need -

Can't agree there Prozac , unless he wants the earth to sign then I would snap him up , we wont have a more skilful player with so much time on the ball for a while , agree he can drift in and out of the game but like any good player he can just offer that 1 spark when needed to win us a game

Good luck Kelly and Jarrett, quite liked Kelly but like a few have said I dont think Jarrett would kick a ball again for us after Accrington

Who's our CB cover now though ? Is Rod Mcdonald still out on loan?

I thought Kelly looked alright and actually looked a threat when he came on, seems a shame. He's been busy to have two kids, he's only 19! That's the last thing I would have wanted at that age.

He's about 25 now. The official site has it wrong. Still young though!

I thought Kelly looked alright and actually looked a threat when he came on, seems a shame. He's been busy to have two kids, he's only 19! That's the last thing I would have wanted at that age.

bloody hell has a wife too ! surely he is older ? or is it a irish thing to get married and have kids young ?

If he's 19 he must have had a paper round on Mount Everest, he looks old even for 25.

Bit of a shame he's gone, he looked keen enough and had a decent touch but you can't really argue with his reasons for leaving.

Not at all surprised Jarrett's gone.