The 'signing' who self-destructed

I heard today from a reliable :sauce: that an Irish player was offered a contract by Latics. The player had a 'bad boy' reputation, and he was so chuffed at getting the contract that he celebrated :drinking45: :drinking45::drinking45: and was caught drink-driving. The contract offer was then withdrawn.

I won't name the player, but those with a very good memory or those on the retro-post search may be able to deduce it from my previous posts. :who:

I heard today from a reliable :sauce: that an Irish player was offered a contract by Latics. The player had a 'bad boy' reputation, and he was so chuffed at getting the contract that he celebrated :drinking45: :drinking45::drinking45: and was caught drink-driving. The contract offer was then withdrawn.

I won't name the player, but those with a very good memory or those on the retro-post search may be able to deduce it from my previous posts. :who:

Who cares Diego... im sure you like the sound of your own posts sometimes.

This Delaney chap that has been mooted?