Play Off Finals to be played at Budweiser Bowl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bad from an OASIS point of view - but I'd resent having to go to Wembley more. The national stadium should have been built in Birmingham rather than a deeply :censored:ty part of north-west London.

agree, should be built around the N.E.C area, great access and bang on in the middle

Sounds good to me I can walk there if we make the final!! I propose Latics fans come on mass to Chorlton for pre match drinking then a nice walk over to Old Trafford!

Nice walk, I went to somewhere in Chorlton to watch the England Germany game at the WC as I was at the other OT, it was probably a good 15 minutes from that side of that OT, so more like 45 from the Budweiser bowl. It was a nice Bar though but was obviously not prepared enough for the big influx of people it got.

To be honest if we get there you can't go too wrong with Sinclair's Oyster Bar and then a quick hop on the Met.

Sounds good to me I can walk there if we make the final!! I propose Latics fans come on mass to Chorlton for pre match drinking then a nice walk over to Old Trafford!

you're speaking my language mate

and anyone who has a problem with us playing at Utd ground really needs to seriously get a grip with reality, I used to love it when they had the England games there

Edited by Tommy_Fent

No October 2010 I went Doing a sky installation and the place was appualing

Are you sure you were in Chorlton? There's a lot of :censored: around it but the main area of central Chorlton has been benefitting from a combination of ex-students and the Didsbury overflow for a while now and doing well for it.

Once the Met goes through the area is likely to boom even more.