Pick One

Lomax is an option because when Lomax and Eardley where both here there was a lot of debate on here as to who was better with

A lot of posters going for Kelvin

Now they have gone in complete opposite directions I was wondering what those views where now

The fact that Eardley and Lomax have gone in vastly differing directions shows the lunacy of those ever favouring Lomax over Eardley in the first place, nothing ever surprises me on here.

Wellens v Whitaker anyone. :lol:

Quote from match report Blackpool v West Ham:

'Obinna was a constant threat, and with West Ham having clearly identified the right-hand side of Blackpool's defence as a weakness, he was regularly in the thick of the action.'

:unsure:

Would that be the Inter Milan rapid winger?

Damn you Neal Eardley for not keeping up with him

Oh joy, another Neal Eardley thread.

I imagine the Neal Eardley Appreciation Society on here were spurting in their y-fronts when he scored against Everton.

He's gone. He doesn't play for us anymore. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

It's time to move on. Get over it.

Really!

Oh joy, another Neal Eardley thread.

I imagine the Neal Eardley Appreciation Society on here were spurting in their y-fronts when he scored against Everton.

He's gone. He doesn't play for us anymore. HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

It's time to move on. Get over it.

Really!

Actually its a Kelvin Lomax thread and judging by your post you must have pro Kelvin, in the Lomax - Eardley mass debate

If Neal Eardley was playing at left back would West Ham have identified the left hand side of the defence as a weakness? :shock:

Im not saying he is the best right back in the world but its hard to criticise him for having a bad game against someone with the speed of Obinha ,

Obinha is a flair player and when playing well I think he'd give any full back a torrid time

Actually its a Kelvin Lomax thread and judging by your post you must have pro Kelvin, in the Lomax - Eardley mass debate

You may well have started it off as a KL thread but it's descended into another NEAS hommage.

For what it's worth I thought Eardley was a very good player but frustrating at times. I was appreciative of the service that Kelvin gave during his time here, though he was never the best of players.

But, as neither of them now play for the club, I don't really give a shiny sheite about either of them.