PROGRESS AND POSITIVITY

I know I speak to many of the converted on the site and I am aware that all the positivity and good feelings this week have been dampened by the news regarding Failsworth.

We are probably going through better football times than we have experienced for many years and fans have got to stay upbeat and enjoy the moment. The manager will not let the off field events stop him or the players in their tracks and we all need to be there in support.

Again the rallying cry goes out to every fan and if you read the board but do not attend games please join in the experience.

We have a great Board of Directors who are working tirelessly towards our future and I remain positive in this respect.

Keep ther Faith

Barry

Question Barry we are well aware the club has made significantly cuts this year and i was one fan very suprised by the recent players we brought in during the window. If this announcement had been made say 2 or even a week earlier would all of these deals had happened?

Question Barry we are well aware the club has made significantly cuts this year and i was one fan very suprised by the recent players we brought in during the window. If this announcement had been made say 2 or even a week earlier would all of these deals had happened?

are you seriously expecting an honest answer to a stupid question? :lol:

are you seriously expecting an honest answer to a stupid question? :lol:

You think its stupid we have just a week in which fans have seen the board support Dickov and back the team. Sadly this news has upset as number of fans and i am just curious if this announcement had been made earlier would it have had some sort of knock on event thats all.

This is not a dig or ago at Barry either.

Edited by oafctom

You think its stupid we have just a week in which fans have seen the board support Dickov and back the team. Sadly this news has upset as number of fans and i am just curious if this announcement had been made earlier would it have had some sort of knock on event thats all.

alright, calm down. :unsure:

in Corneys LP interview the other day he didn't seem very confident of the plans getting the go ahead anyway so I reckon it wouldn't have made any difference.

i don't see why/how you'd expect a straight answer to a both theoretical and loaded question.