Super Bowl XLV

Who will win Super Bowl XLV?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl

• Green Bay Packers
    • Pittsburgh Steelers

Thank god I backed the packers just to win too. If they would have won by 6 without me doing so I'd have gone mental.

As my first game to watch it was good. Too many long stoppages for my liking, but I enjoyed it much more than expected.

Thank god I backed the packers just to win too. If they would have won by 6 without me doing so I'd have gone mental.

As my first game to watch it was good. Too many long stoppages for my liking, but I enjoyed it much more than expected.

I like the sport, and you are right, there are far too many long stoppages. It's worse in the Superbowl though, but there are too many in all games. The entire league is run for TV.

I like the sport, and you are right, there are far too many long stoppages. It's worse in the Superbowl though, but there are too many in all games. The entire league is run for TV.

Indeed, but when its the Superbowl the ads (when you're in the States) are worth watching. Think of it like a royal wedding, and the world cup final with England playing combined. For example by watching Superbowl ads I've now seen the trailers for quite a few Geektastic films, including Transformers 3.

Like I said I'd like the Packers to win as it will be a good game if they did. I'm also glad there was at least one defensive touchdown as it made me money.