Today's Game - It Could Be OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I've just been to get the wifes ticket for today's game and I asked the young lady on the counter "how things we're" to be told if this rain keeps we could have a problem playing the match.

I can't confirm if there is to be a pitch inspection, but thought I should let your all know what has been said.

Don't shoot me down but it could be Rochdale all over again.

Ian G.

Edited by pcassist

I've just been to get the wifes ticket for today's game and I asked the young lady on the counter "how things we're" to be told if this rain keeps we could have a problem playing the match.

I can't confirm if there is to be a pitch inspection, but thought I should let your all know what has been said.

Don't shoot me down it could be Rochdale all over again.

Ian G.

The Rochdale match had been raining for 3 days straight and Spotland has a :censored:e drainage system.

It will be on today, no problem

The Rochdale match had been raining for 3 days straight and Spotland has a :censored:e drainage system.

It will be on today, no problem

hardy- is asking for peoples help, to fork the pitch... lots of standing water. think it will be an inspection.

hardy- is asking for peoples help, to fork the pitch... lots of standing water. think it will be an inspection.

Wife says its off, the girls are supposed to be dancing there today!!!

Although nothing official yet, although Blues Crew have heard it from somewhere...

Wife's a dopey bint, text me 'match-off' assume she means Latics, ring her nooooooooooooooooopppppppppppeeeeeeeeee she means the boy's RL game tomorrow! :ranting:

Edited by oafcprozac

Just when we need more attending today are they saying the club can't handle a bit of rain ?..if the match is called off it will only add to more disillusionment.

they are confident it will, still be on! its from the chaddy end goal- to just short, of half-way" my mate is down there! says they are getting there- 80% on. just wish it would stop p---ing down :ranting: .

Just when we need more attending today are they saying the club can't handle a bit of rain ?..if the match is called off it will only add to more disillusionment.

gorden bennett man.....snap out of it for gods sake....its time to be jolly n optimistic not down n out and doom n gloom.....half full or half empty????? yours sound like its still in the cupboard.

:censored: happens, the pitch drains really well but when it pisses down for nigh on 48 hours straight, what can you do?

Edited by oafcprozac

gorden bennett man.....snap out of it for gods sake....its time to be jolly n optimistic not down n out and doom n gloom.....half full or half empty????? yours sound like its still in the cupboard.

I don't see your point...if the game is called off won't it lead to more disillusionment or not ?

You can go back to bed now and get out of it the right side next time.

I don't see your point...if the game is called off won't it lead to more disillusionment or not ?

You can go back to bed now and get out of it the right side next time.

i didnt get out of the wrong side in the first place...im just totally astounded by peoples downess and doom n glooming.....whats the point.....

if the games off due to waterlogged pitch you really think people will be dissalusioned????? or just say..well it has pissed it down for 2 days....to be expected really...

After the week we've had, you are taking the piss aren't you?

I've two :censored: days. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were great and I fully expect to have a good day today. Main priority today should be cheering Dicky and the boys onto another priceless three point haul...

if the games off due to waterlogged pitch you really think people will be dissalusioned????? or just say..well it has pissed it down for 2 days....to be expected really...

Nah, if the game is off, eight thousand people will say:

"We were gonna go to that game. You know, show our support."

After the week we've had, you are taking the piss aren't you?

why take the piss....everyone was in doom n gloom mode when moore did what he did..and where still here....so whats the point...

its a set back...but its not over by a long way.....i just cant sit in here and wallow in self pity over something i have no control over...

why take the piss....everyone was in doom n gloom mode when moore did what he did..and where still here....so whats the point...

its a set back...but its not over by a long way.....i just cant sit in here and wallow in self pity over something i have no control over...

Eggggssssactly!!! what we do have control over is getting our arses to BP and getting behind the team...

Eggggssssactly!!! what we do have control over is getting our arses to BP and getting behind the team...

The point was it may deter some from coming if they think the club is having problems handling a bit of rain.

A more positive message should have appeared on the official website saying the match is definitely on - all get down here.

The point was it may deter some from coming if they think the club is having problems handling a bit of rain.

A more positive message should have appeared on the official website saying the match is definitely on - all get down here.

you just cant please some people can you.....