A plan to save us all

To BP oil!! at least then we could still say we are going down to BP.

now, anyone any ideas how we can get a multi billion pound oil company interested in investing in us?

Take a holiday in Dubai, identify a rich oil baron gently floating on his lilo, make like a shark, attack him and get your Latics top wearing mate to save his arse. When you get him safely back to the beach, tell him you'd do anything to save Latics............ if only you could!!!.

Take a holiday in Dubai, identify a rich oil baron gently floating on his lilo, make like a shark, attack him and get your Latics top wearing mate to save his arse. When you get him safely back to the beach, tell him you'd do anything to save Latics............ if only you could!!!.

You haven't just thought of that, have you? That's a plan that you're working on, isn't it? :wink:

now, anyone any ideas how we can get a multi billion pound oil company interested in investing in us?

If they'll hand over £25m for the privelege of having their name on our stadium, I will be the 1st to suggest we play in green and yellow.

one of my lecturers at Uni says that if you can find an alternative to Petrolium, then Richard Branson will pay you £100 million

one of my lecturers at Uni says that if you can find an alternative to Petrolium, then Richard Branson will pay you £100 million

Branson did come up with a scheme whereby he'd pay £1m to somebody who came up with something that could soak up carbon dioxide.

I drew a pircture of a tree and sent it to him along with a letter claiming my reward.

He never replied ...

... if he ever does, 10% of any proceeds go to PlayerShare!