Lee's contract

Could it be that we are skint, may be playing at Churchill Playing Fields next season and there fore won't be able to offer the tea lady a deal for next year never mind a highly paid player?

This /\

I'd guess all contract talk will now be pushed back until our future is a tad clearer..........though i like the idea of playing on Churchill; anyone who goes in the river to get a ball back can get in for half price the following week?????

This /\

I'd guess all contract talk will now be pushed back until our future is a tad clearer..........though i like the idea of playing on Churchill; anyone who goes in the river to get a ball back can get in for half price the following week?????

NO TO CHURCHILL!!!

No one likes stadiums with a running track around them too far away from the action..

:wink:

It's all gone a bit quiet on the subject of a new contract for Kieran Lee. Anyone know what's happening on that score?

Not sure he would sign a contract with us anyway, well not unless we get promoted. I think there will be a few clubs in the championship sniffing around him and no doubt offering a higher wage

Not sure he would sign a contract with us anyway, well not unless we get promoted. I think there will be a few clubs in the championship sniffing around him and no doubt offering a higher wage

Nailed on he'd stay if given a reasonable offer. He wont move out of the area.

He be the first player i tie down but as you say he will proberly wait untill the season is over and even if we did get into the Championship case of how ambitious the player is and what offers are on the table.