Gas Club - Huddersfield

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about going in there on saturday, there was abit of a bust up in there last night, one of the huddersfield kn*bheads swinging chairs at carlilse fans etc.

Usually fine each time I've been. I'd get there early too, think we rolled up a couple of seasons back and it was full at about 1.30pm.

Last night is the first instance of trouble in the Gas Club that I can remember hearing of, I'm sure you'll be fine in there.

Looking through the thread on DATM, it seems to me that a few Carlisle idiots were taking chanting too far, some Town idiots took this to heart and tarred all Carlisle fans with the same brush, so started on some that weren't involved with the chanting at all. Could be completely wrong, but I've looked at the two extreme views, and the truth normally lies in the middle.

Just a heads up for anyone thinking about going in there on saturday, there was abit of a bust up in there last night, one of the huddersfield kn*bheads swinging chairs at carlilse fans etc.

One season our away fixtures followed the same pattern as Stoke's. Everywhere we went the pub that we normally used was refusing to let in away fans because of what happened at the last home game. :ranting:

One season our away fixtures followed the same pattern as Stoke's. Everywhere we went the pub that we normally used was refusing to let in away fans because of what happened at the last home game. :ranting:

The fact we have played Huddersfield quiet alot in the past 9 years without any trouble in that pub hopefully should go in are favour rather than them panic over one little incident.