Shirt Design Ideas

Best Kit Ever! Would love to see this remade….Make it happen!!!!

lamoldham8687.jpg

was that green kit that Willie and Urmy are wearing on that pic the away kit that season?

come to think of it what away colours did we wear in the 70s/80s, was it a red strip or did we revert back to Tangerine at all?

was that green kit that Willie and Urmy are wearing on that pic the away kit that season?

come to think of it what away colours did we wear in the 70s/80s, was it a red strip or did we revert back to Tangerine at all?

That was just the coaches kit Tommy.

In the early 80s we wore a Tangerine away kit, we had white for a year or two and wore red from 85-91. I'm sure Gary (Museum) will be along to confirm but...

81-83 Tangerine and Blue Umbro

83-85 White Le Coq Sportif

85-87 Red Spall

87-90 Red Umbro

90-92 Red Umbro

92-94 Red and White Umbro

In the early 80s we wore a Tangerine away kit, we had white for a year or two and wore red from 85-91. I'm sure Gary (Museum) will be along to confirm but...

85-87 Red Spall

87-90 Red Umbro

90-92 Red Umbro

Although we did have a green spall kit, probably used as 3rd

85-87 Red Spall

87-90 Red Umbro

90-92 Red Umbro

I was always curious having read the "100 year journey book" but with all the images in black & white, plus my Dad never went in the 80s

I wish Toffs (or even the club) brought out a replica shirt from the mid-70's like my mates Man City one, back when Football shirts were stylish

manchester-city-972-retro-shirt.jpg

apologies to those more sensetive of Latics fans who feel queasy at the sight of a Man City shirt