Chron Article

'Home away from home'

Complete rehash of the the story so far…Another waste of 50p….

Discusses the pros and cons of leaving BP and the SIX POSSIBLE destinations, Edgeley Park, Spotland, Bower Fold, Tameside Stadium and Gigg Lane.

No direct quotes from the club or club officials. Says the FL wouldn't automatically approve any move. A nothing article really, pretty much what me and you have been discussing since the Charity commission told us to come back with the right info and they'll re-consider...

'Home away from home'

Complete rehash of the the story so far…Another waste of 50p….

Discusses the pros and cons of leaving BP and the SIX POSSIBLE destinations, Edgeley Park, Spotland, Bower Fold, Tameside Stadium and Gigg Lane.

No direct quotes from the club or club officials. Says the FL wouldn't automatically approve any move. A nothing article really, pretty much what me and you have been discussing since the Charity commission told us to come back with the right info and they'll re-consider...

i just read online...waste of money

Did you manage to have away with another bottle of White Dragon as well?

I'd like to confess that, to avoid embarrassment whilst paying, I once pocketed some lube. Fortunately I managed to contemplate potential embarrassments of being caught lifting it (and chanced triumph at the then-alien self checkout service).