Don’t normally get involved with crap like this but does my head in, some people just so full of crap and just like to moan you know who you are you.

We all know the team isn’t doing well that’s obvious but slating players, give constructive criticism and stop knocking players at every opportunity and get life.

You might need to learn difference between constructive criticism and slating players and knocking them at every opportunity..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amos - Looked at fault for 1st goal i think it was (through his legs? cant quite remember) and sometimes to slow in getting the ball out, look to throw it out to the wings more when have chance to get it out quickly, had perfect chance to throw it over to Tonk for a break, but insisted on waiting then hoofed to Tonks head, however has been good since when came in - 5

Just watched the goals and it seems Amos is suffering a crisis in confidence more than most. First goal just went straight through him, the second came because he just flapped at cross (not sure if he was trying to punch or catch) and the third I think he could have come off his line to claim or at least punch.

Brill has had enough time to improve his own confidence off the pitch - maybe time for a recall.

Don’t normally get involved with crap like this but does my head in, some people just so full of crap and just like to moan you know who you are you.

We all know the team isn’t doing well that’s obvious but slating players, give constructive criticism and stop knocking players at every opportunity and get life.

Whoa there, you'll have a thrommy. Take deep breaths......deep.........breaths..........deep..........hold it........hold it.......keep holding it.......I'll tell you when.......

Did you used to be Royle Army? Just a hunch like........

Just watched the goals and it seems Amos is suffering a crisis in confidence more than most. First goal just went straight through him, the second came because he just flapped at cross (not sure if he was trying to punch or catch) and the third I think he could have come off his line to claim or at least punch.

Brill has had enough time to improve his own confidence off the pitch - maybe time for a recall.

I bet Fergie is thinking the same!

Taggart - (Ok, he couldn't influence the game from where he was but my point still stands) We have let in 30 goals since January, with a third being from set pieces, and a huge portion conceded at the far post. What exactly is Taggarts role at the club? Not good enough Gerry - 2

Is this actually Taggart's job?

He is assistant manager, is he defensive coach as well?

I'm not Lee's biggest fan but I don't blame him for holding back. When he did go forward no one filled in and it led to the second goal. And therein lies a lot of our problems in that our midfield four don't defend/trackback well enough. OK Morais scored, has a lot of skill but he concedes possession far too easily and fails to track back too often. White is only a kid but the same applies. Good teams defend from the front, something we consistently fail to do.

Spot on and it has been a problem since Exeter came back from 3 down, we've been much better defensively with Lewi and Jones wide