Stand Life Expectancy

I was told last night that the Kop at Bramhall Lane which was constructed in 1991 has a life expectancy of only 20 years, now I'm not sure if any other posters have been in this particular stand but it is fairly similar to the Rochdale Road End so does this mean that the Rocky was built with only tempory intentions I wonder?

Also whilst we're on the subject Blackpool currently have a stand which is tempory which they're turning into a permanent stand once they get the funding plus both ends behind the goal at Fulham are similar structures and I've been to a tempory ground in Wiesbaden Germany, I wonder weather this could be the way forward if we actually find a suitable site and investment?

The Chaddy End roof has been in need of replacement for years - AH has done a sterling job by all accounts keeping the H&S away, with the promise of moving to a new ground! Just another 'small cost?' in the BP coffin.

If our 'newest' stand the Rocky Rd is goosed then god help 'em!!!

The Chaddy has had a new roof.

The season we went into the old 1st Div :S

The problem with the Chaddy is the sides - the corrugated plastic is prone to flying off in a light breeze. If the H&S bods got wind (see what I did there?) of it then it'd cost a fortune to fix.

I was told last night that the Kop at Bramhall Lane which was constructed in 1991 has a life expectancy of only 20 years, now I'm not sure if any other posters have been in this particular stand but it is fairly similar to the Rochdale Road End so does this mean that the Rocky was built with only tempory intentions I wonder?

Also whilst we're on the subject Blackpool currently have a stand which is tempory which they're turning into a permanent stand once they get the funding plus both ends behind the goal at Fulham are similar structures and I've been to a tempory ground in Wiesbaden Germany, I wonder weather this could be the way forward if we actually find a suitable site and investment?

IIRC RRE was built with the possibility of being expanded, with another tier.

Edited by singe