Today's game

Blimey it's a tad depressing in here of late.

Not much game talk. Although to be fair, I've not felt much optimism myself recently!

I've a sneaky feeling we might get something today though.

Maybe only a hard fought draw, but I think we might pick up a point at least this afternoon, despite everything.....

Play up blue boys.....

The tide turned for 20 minutes the other night.

We played well and looked like scoring in throughout that period before half time.

On paper Orient should absolutely murder us.

But hopefully Dickov has had the front six and the full backs watching that 20 minutes every day this week.

As for the keeper and centre halves - different motivational techniques needed after Tuesday!

Edited by opinions4u

Blimey it's a tad depressing in here of late.

Not much game talk. Although to be fair, I've not felt much optimism myself recently!

I've a sneaky feeling we might get something today though.

Maybe only a hard fought draw, but I think we might pick up a point at least this afternoon, despite everything.....

Play up blue boys.....

Dicked, against the form team of the divsion…sorry but that's what is going to happen. Tranmere will be the game where we return to winning ways...

i'd take a draw but i reckon we could sneak all three if we dont give them any set peices

be more than happy with a draw....not bothered if its a 0-0 or even a score draw....sneaking it in the 88th min will do nicely though,teams seem to do it to us so be nice to turn the tables once in a while