224 members have voted

1. 1. If the worst happens and we are relegated should Paul Dickov be sacked?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope what was it ?

Adrian Durham read out a text from a Ryan from Oldham, asking what had gone wrong at the club since we were in the play-offs until now.

Steve Lomas said he had spoken to Gerry Taggart the other day, and he'd told him we couldn't score and were having to create 3 or 4 chances to score a goal.

I remember immediately thinking, I wish, 3 or 4 chances per goal try 15 or 20.

Adrian Durham read out a text from a Ryan from Oldham, asking what had gone wrong at the club since we were in the play-offs until now.

Steve Lomas said he had spoken to Gerry Taggart the other day, and he'd told him we couldn't score and were having to create 3 or 4 chances to score a goal.

I remember immediately thinking, I wish, 3 or 4 chances per goal try 15 or 20.

oh no ,

Bet it was Zorro..... :wink:

Dickov has shown a tremendous amount of potential for this management lark plenty of positives to draw on moving forward.

He has also (obviously; as someone so new in a role would do) made some mistakes; a fair few too; that he now has to make sure he learns from.

One of the major lines of attack for Shez as a manager was the fact that he didnt learn from past mistakes............only time will tell if the same line can be used for Dickov; but thats what is needed; time. Whether hes going to get that here with us & our very uncertain future is another thing.

If (and that is one heck of a big if) we have a future; both short term & longer term IMO we should be looking at giving a minimum of another 2 season to see that his early work here is built upon......then re-evaluating at the end of the 2012-2013 season and seeing how we / he has done at that stage.

Edited by slystallone