Jason Lowe signs from Blackburn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Never heard of him. Not sure why we're bothering — play Jones or Abalimba alongside Furman, and try for another striker. Oh well.

Being as he is thinking of picking himself again, I would hazard a guess that the available strikers are either expensive, or :censored:e.

Sounds like a like-for-like with Stephens. Part of a huge gamble by the club this, so I'll refrain from a kneeejerk reaction yet as he may be ace!

He's made his first team debut for Blackburn at Chelsea so he does come with at least some knowledge of being half-decent. Mind you, does say whether it was a 2 minute runaround with the game at 0-4 or not, does it?

Sounds like a like-for-like with Stephens. Part of a huge gamble by the club this, so I'll refrain from a kneeejerk reaction yet as he may be ace!

He's made his first team debut for Blackburn at Chelsea so he does come with at least some knowledge of being half-decent. Mind you, does say whether it was a 2 minute runaround with the game at 0-4 or not, does it?

I hope he is ace and I am eating a huge piece of humble pie in 3 games time , although I cant see it happening

I hope he is ace and I am eating a huge piece of humble pie in 3 games time , although I cant see it happening

I could see it happening. But not willing to bet anything on it doing.

It's a gamble, pure and simple. It may come off and we stay up, it may not.

Keeping hold of Stephens wasn't a gamble. He knew his role in the team and we knew he'd chip in at least with a couple of goals, maybe more.

He's played a game in the prem, I think he will do alright here.

Better than Jones anyway.

First half of the season, we were playing well and winning with Jones on the wing.

Second half, played White, Taylor, Morais....anybody but Jones and we stopped winning games.

Coincidence, I think not!!!

Sounds like a like-for-like with Stephens. Part of a huge gamble by the club this, so I'll refrain from a kneeejerk reaction yet as he may be :censored:ing ace!

Good post i am dissapointed to see him go, as you say this young lad has some Premiership experince, also last few games he has played Jones has started to look better more acrtive in games. Plus Abalimba has looked ok in the reserves

First half of the season, we were playing well and winning with Jones on the wing.

Second half, played White, Taylor, Morais....anybody but Jones and we stopped winning games.

Coincidence, I think not!!!

ssh , Jones is this seasons boo boy

I think it is a mistake to bring this lad in, nothing agsinst him, but think it would be better for us to play Jones, Medi etc so we can see how they'll do next season.. However, Welcome to BP Jason, am sure every fan will back you and as part of you joining us you must punch taylor in the face. :grin: