New stadium location ?

The Old Radcliffe School site off Broadway would be and ideal location. Only problem is farmer giles who tried to get as much as he could to screw the club for his land off Foxdenton Lane, objecting. One thing for sure we need a NEW STADIUM sooner rather than later.

You mean on the site where the new catholic school is going?

After the Premier League latest stance on Safe Standing I firmly beleive that the Premier League only want families attending games and a match day experience to be more like that of going to a Bowling alley or the Theatre

Thing is the Premier League can have both keep on section just for families, but a special half area such as kids entertainment small drinking and food area for families all inside on the stand on the concourse. Then on other side of ground have standing areas for home and away fans.

It's on a hill, I doubt it's big enough, and it's prime town centre development land which would cost a fortune to acquire.

And????

However I think traffic problems would make this a major no go, Oldham town Centre is already busy enough around that area on a Saturday.

Thing is the Premier League can have both keep on section just for families, but a special half area such as kids entertainment small drinking and food area for families all inside on the stand on the concourse. Then on other side of ground have standing areas for home and away fans.

Talking to an insider at OT a few weeks back and what they want is 70,000 different people at every home game.

Their ideal senario is have no S/T holders and a different crowd every week spending money.

They get an average of 22,000 people through their shop every home game and it these that spend most of the money as there are a lot of first time vsiitors amongst them.

They don't want standing areas which will reduce the capacity and admission prices.

However , i think it would work at our level and maybe introduce smoking areas for some as well.