SEASON TICKET AND ADMISSION PRICES ANNOUNCED

I also suspect it will be more like 9-8-6 for A,B,C - but that's just conjecture on my part.

Whichever way, I think it's fair for Latics fans and will bleed a bit more money out of visiting supporters.

It's not hard to split it very evenly. I think they'll stick to it fairly closely, as unless we are doing well, people will start to moan. Looking at it off teh cuff at the moment, you'd think the plan is something along the lines of:

Cat A: Sheff Utd, Preston, Chesterfield, Rochdale, Charlton, Carlisle, Sheff Wed, Tranmere

Cat B: Shrewsbury, Accrington, Peterboro, MKD, Colchester, Notts Co, Scunny, Hartlepool

Cat C: Wycombe, Bournemouth, Orient, Brentford, Exeter, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers.

Obviously the teams can change a little - but I wouldn't think we'll move too far from the 8/8/7 with so many Southern teams we can interchange.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not hard to split it very evenly. I think they'll stick to it fairly closely, as unless we are doing well, people will start to moan. Looking at it off teh cuff at the moment, you'd think the plan is something along the lines of:

Cat A: Sheff Utd, Preston, Chesterfield, Rochdale, Charlton, Carlisle, Sheff Wed, Tranmere

Cat B: Shrewsbury, Accrington, Peterboro, MKD, Colchester, Notts Co, Scunny, Hartlepool

Cat C: Wycombe, Bournemouth, Orient, Brentford, Exeter, Yeovil, Bristol Rovers.

Obviously the teams can change a little - but I wouldn't think we'll move too far from the 8/8/7 with so many Southern teams we can interchange.

Think the category A's are pretty much spot on, maybe swap a few category B's and C's depending on which fall on tues night and which fall on saturdays

When we paid just after they announced the prices we paid with £430 in £2 coins - Janice in the ticket office was happy. Though you should have seen her face two years ago when we pitched up with 600 £1 coins in a plastic bag.

You know every year that a large dollpd of money will be needed for your ST's. We just saved all our £2 coins and when we has some spare cash in the pot that went.

We already have £30 towards 2012/13 season tickets (wherever that might be)

• 3 weeks later...

£308 charged to the debit card this morning.

RRE for me on Saturday afternoon's next season.

Here's hoping it's a good one.

(Also use my £10 off voucher from the email a couple of weeks back in the club shop to buy the lad some old badge memories)

£308 charged to the debit card this morning.

RRE for me on Saturday afternoon's next season.

Here's hoping it's a good one.

(Also use my £10 off voucher from the email a couple of weeks back in the club shop to buy the lad some old badge memories)

I never got an email with a ten pound off voucher.

I never got an email with a ten pound off voucher.

Do you get the weekly Friday marketing emails? It was on those a couple of weeks back.

It seems to have dropped out of my delete items ... but perhaps if anybody else still has it they could post the link. Expiry date was 30th April.

How are sales going so far? Now that we know which league we will be in next season the club need to be publicising season tickets at every opportunity.

New modern badge, new modern image? Worst you could do is start actively selling season tickets!

Do you get the weekly Friday marketing emails? It was on those a couple of weeks back.

It seems to have dropped out of my delete items ... but perhaps if anybody else still has it they could post the link. Expiry date was 30th April.

Can't find it In my emails. Looked at last weeks and the week before.