Stephens stretchered off after 40 mins

I hope that contract is water-tight…..and we've already cashed a vey meaty down payment cheque…... :shock:

officialsaints: First substitution for Saints: Richard Chaplow comes on to replace Dale Stephens who leaves the pitch on a stretcher

Edited by oafcprozac

I hope that contract is water-tight…..and we've already cashed a vey meaty down payment cheque…... :shock:

officialsaints: First substitution for Saints: Richard Chaplow comes on to replace Dale Stephens who leaves the pitch on a stretcher

if not we will have him back , let him recover for 2 months and he can improve us again next year

According to SC on GMR he said we hadn't received anything for Stephens so far which he reckoned but a quash on the rumours saying we had only sold for the money !!!!!

That's what season ticket sales do.

Are you for real?, if you think 2500 season ticket sales will keep us afloat then your on a different planet

1500x£315+500x£50+500x£160=£577500 which is more than enough to pay the wages for a couple of months.

We probably need to sell someone to get us through the rest of the season though.

1500x£315+500x£50+500x£160=£577500 which is more than enough to pay the wages for a couple of months.

We probably need to sell someone to get us through the rest of the season though.

Plus PSFs. Kids are free at most and adults are a tenner but every little helps.