Charlton home

draw was fair, two poor teams that could have got a win if they'd tried. just a boring game wasn't it...

I thought we deserved a win, created chances and offered a hell of a lot more than they did.

Boring? Strange really, I thought it was entertaining.

I thought we deserved a win, created chances and offered a hell of a lot more than they did.

Boring? Strange really, I thought it was entertaining.

so we played better than them, we didn't really look like scoring and no-one was really trying too hard

but you'd still say we wouldn't look like scoring if we carried on playing, and it's the same as the other 11 games we haven't scored in in the last 14

We'd still be there now if we had to score to end the game!

Came close though on a few occasions, Ritchie Jones was very unlucky!

Felt sorry for Taylor, put in 4 or 5 cracking crosses - no one could be arsed putting the effort in to get on the end of them and that's why we fail, strikers that simply don't want to score goals. Tonk has gone 17 games without a goal I mean FFS Dickov what do the other strikers at the club have to do to get a run of games? The manager is getting it wrong by persisting with out of form loanees like Tonk and White (who yet again offered nothing), if it was our own lads I could accept it but playing other teams players that have contributed nothing for nigh on three months is baffling.

Team for Yeovil

Brill

Lee

Hazell

M'Voto

Evina

Millar

Jones

Furman

Taylor

Reid

Feeney

As for this season being a success? Well if 18 games constitutes a season then so be it! Last season was the worst in living memory but we never went more than 4 games without a goal or 6 games without a win, a sobering thought….Dickov has been fantastic for this club, certainly for half the season anyway, but he seems to have no clue how to change a game when things are not going our way in fact he's been criticised by a few on here for changing it when we've been coasting and costing us points in the process. Now I don't know who we're going to sign in the summer, but if we get off to a bad start next season will he be able to stop the rot?

(Before the happy clappers accuse me of wanting Dickov out, nothing can be further from my mind but no-one is immune to criticism - even JR got his fair share)

Felt sorry for Taylor, put in 4 or 5 cracking crosses - no one could be arsed putting the effort in to get on the end of them and that's why we fail, strikers that simply don't want to score goals. Tonk has gone 17 games without a goal I mean FFS Dickov what do the other strikers at the club have to do to get a run of games? The manager is getting it wrong by persisting with out of form loanees like Tonk and White (who yet again offered nothing), if it was our own lads I could accept it but playing other teams players that have contributed nothing for nigh on three months is baffling.

Team for Yeovil

Brill

Lee

Hazell

M'Voto

Evina

Millar

Jones

Furman

Taylor

Reid

Feeney

As for this season being a success? Well if 18 games constitutes a season then so be it! Last season was the worst in living memory but we never went more than 4 games without a goal or 6 games without a win, a sobering thought….Dickov has been fantastic for this club, certainly for half the season anyway, but he seems to have no clue how to change a game when things are not going our way in fact he's been criticised by a few on here for changing it when we've been coasting and costing us points in the process. Now I don't know who we're going to sign in the summer, but if we get off to a bad start next season will he be able to stop the rot?

(Before the happy clappers accuse me of wanting Dickov out, nothing can be further from my mind but no-one is immune to criticism - even JR got his fair share)

Maybe its the way they perform in training. PD clearly has no confidence in Feeney now.. It's PD's first season, it was obvious he would make quite a few dodgy decisions, down to inexperience, and every game that goes by, he learns something new from it. We're creating chances, just whatever we do, the ball is unwilling to go into the back of the net, at least Tonk looks like he will do something to the opposition, whereas Feeney doesn't.. Maybe it'll be like Furman, better in the second season than the first.. None of our strikers look like scoring (part from Reid now..) but Tonk has the effort there still and is more of a problem to oppo defences. Agree with White though, would have been better to have Millar on wing and get him some more first team experience.

Me too.

Same here thought Charlton look more of a threat first half courtesy of Mr Brill making some fantastic saves. Second half was all Oldham, it was nice to see us shooting compared to games like Bournemouth and Orient where we failed to even muster a shot. Sort of reminded us of the Plymouth at home second half just without the goals.