Tarky get a contract

so do Matt D Carr and Connor Hughes, disppointment for Matt A Carr, 'keeper Routledge and the injured Greg Kidd, no length of contract yet...

Yoofs

Wasn't Routledge being raved about recently?

Assuming Ollerenshaw is let go and Brill stays, it looks like we'll be signing a couple of keepers next season. Maybe they rate this lad from Leicester high enough to be one of the backups.

Wasn't Routledge being raved about recently?

Assuming Ollerenshaw is let go and Brill stays, it looks like we'll be signing a couple of keepers next season. Maybe they rate this lad from Leicester high enough to be one of the backups.

I really hope not

Yeah cos he's been sh*te since he came back into the side hasn't he? Oh yeah, and he was in net when we actually did something this season too... Can't wait to get rid, let's bring Amos back!

He's made some good saves, a superb one from a header in front of the Chaddy a few weeks ago.... Don't stop him being a liability and me having to put a hand over my eyes at crosses and balls into the box.

I have never shouted anything towards him, booed or had a go (loudly) at games but in my opinion he is not a good keeper, he's improved but I reckon there's alot better out there.

He's apparantly on a wedge so he's going to go.. I'd have a bet that he doesn't go to another league 1 club

How has this thread become about Dean Brill?

Congratulations to Tarky, Ginge and Connor Hughes. They all thoroughly deserve their pro-deals. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Winchester and Burns. Whilst they have only been at Latics a year, they are the same age as the second years, because of the way they do things in Ireland...

How has this thread become about Dean Brill?

Congratulations to Tarky, Ginge and Connor Hughes. They all thoroughly deserve their pro-deals. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Winchester and Burns. Whilst they have only been at Latics a year, they are the same age as the second years, because of the way they do things in Ireland...

Second year of their deal then..

He's made some good saves, a superb one from a header in front of the Chaddy a few weeks ago.... Don't stop him being a liability and me having to put a hand over my eyes at crosses and balls into the box.

I have never shouted anything towards him, booed or had a go (loudly) at games but in my opinion he is not a good keeper, he's improved but I reckon there's alot better out there.

He's apparantly on a wedge so he's going to go.. I'd have a bet that he doesn't go to another league 1 club

Oh don't worry he gives me a fair share of coronary episodes too but we're a mediocre 3rd division club, I think we can do worse than Brill - and have done (Day, Blayney and Miskelly) I doubt the next one will be a world beater either unless we get a lucky loan in the Grant/Rachubka mould. Anyway, as pointed out, we digress, congrats on the contracts lads!!

Well done to the 3 lads - here's hoping they all kick on and push for places next season.

I'm looking forward to see how Tarky develops - he shows a lot of promise.

Matt D Carr looks a decent player too; hopefully he too develops and can push for place.

Not seen too much of Hughes so can't really comment on whether he stands a chance for a place next season; though the 'powers' obviously rate him otherwise they wouldn't have offered the deal.

Winchester will get a contract, the ball is glued to his feet as soon as he gets the ball. A season or two he'll be a regular in the first-team. Hughes is very promising, glad he's got a deal. Fans will like his runs down the wings, tricky and pacey and I'd say much better than Smalley is.

Winchester will get a contract, the ball is glued to his feet as soon as he gets the ball. A season or two he'll be a regular in the first-team. Hughes is very promising, glad he's got a deal. Fans will like his runs down the wings, tricky and pacey and I'd say much better than Smalley is.

Winchester is brilliant! Still abit on the skinny weak side gets pushed off the ball to easy