Todays Games

As it stands, looks like Accrington can stake a claim in the play offs and the form there in id back them to go up through the play offs. and Sheffield United look a cert to go down. Just hope for a Millwall win tonight for PNE to be even more in trouble.

On another note the fixtures for next season come out on june 17th in case anyone wanted to know

If Bristol Rovers lose to Charlton and Walsall lose to Sheffield Wednesday it would require both sides to win the final 3 games and vastly improve their goal difference to go ahead of us.

Bristol are currently losing 1-0 and Walsall drawing 1-1.

Things are looking ok so far! Come on Wendies!

In some ways I wouldnt but considering how tight things will be next season, palace will be one more overnight stay that we don't need. The more northern/midland teams we can get in this division the better.

True but I think scunny will come down with Preston and sheff united and with Plymouth and Swindon looking like there going down and Chesterfield and bury coming up and Brighton gone up looks like a northern league next season

Only really need a point now from Walsall game.

Ideal scenario now is -

Sheff U , Preston & Scunny relegated

C'Field , Bury , Shrewsbury promoted with Accrington winning play offs.

Brighton , S'oton & maybe Bournemouth promoted out of our league

Bristol R , Plymouth , Swindon & Dagenham relegated .

Along with the above we have Sheff Wed , Huddersfield and the bindippers and i am already looking forward to next season.

Come on PD get a new strike force sorted and we could be seeing gates of 6000 + on a regular basis next season.

Edited by losesome

Only really need a point now from Walsall game.

Ideal scenario now is -

Sheff U , Preston & Scunny relegated

C'Field , Bury , Shrewsbury promoted with Accrington winning play offs.

Brighton , S'oton & maybe Bournemouth promoted out of our league

Bristol R , Plymouth , Swindon & Dagenham relegated .

Along with the above we have Sheff Wed , Huddersfield and the bindippers and i am already looking forward to next season.

Come on PD get a new strike force sorted and we could be seeing gates of 6000 + on a regular basis next season.

PS - Forgot about the big one - ROCHDALE

Am half hoping Rotherham or Vale could sneak into the playoffs, although Vale are getting beat at home by Stockport.

I went to the Vale v stockport game yesterday on the way back home from Exeter, as it was a ground i havent been to before, dont know how many of you have been to Burslem but my god makes Harpurhey look like Geneva, along with some of the scummiest set of supporters in england, if they performed miracles and got up from the playoffs its one i wont bother with next season!

I went to the Vale v stockport game yesterday on the way back home from Exeter, as it was a ground i havent been to before, dont know how many of you have been to Burslem but my god makes Harpurhey look like Geneva, along with some of the scummiest set of supporters in england, if they performed miracles and got up from the playoffs its one i wont bother with next season!

Can't be many Latics fans who've not been to dismal Vale Park. I've been about 14 times, seen us win twice.

Mind you, I disagree on your description of Burslem. Whilst Vale Park is in a bit of a grotty industrial area, the centre of Burslem isn't too bad, some cracking pubs.