Crowd at next home game

What do we reckon the crowd will be for the next home game now we've got a new badge?

That is why it is being highlighted as Evolutioon, it's part of the change, not it's entirety

It's pretty crass to say that the plan to change the badge would put 2k r whatever,on the gate, no one suggested it would.

Some stayaways mey be tempted to swell the crowd, to get the opportunity for a player to hand over his shirt containing the old badge at the end of the game.

even though they'll still be wearing the 'old' badge next season on the home kit? :wink:

Even tranmere didnt sell out when they gave away tickets for there game against notts county.

I'm at aloss to understand what point you are trying to make, Tranmere's crowds have absolutely no bearing whatsever on our next home crowd.

Latics's next home crowd will be piss poor unless we are letting them in for nowt or next to nowt.

I'm at aloss to understand what point you are trying to make, Tranmere's crowds have absolutely no bearing whatsever on our next home crowd.

Latics's next home crowd will be piss poor unless we are letting them in for nowt or next to nowt.

but what i saying is that it could be a struggle still then because tranmere didnt get a full house when they offered free admission.