Bury - North

Yeovil - South

Charlton - South

Leyton Orient - South

Exeter - South

Brentford - South

Colchester - South

--------------------

17 teams confirmed for league 1 so far next season, 11 of those being northern team. If huddersfield stay down then make that 12 northern teams, including ourselves, making up over half the league.

Posted similar last week and the implications are massive, reduced travel costs for club, increased interest in local games, so might give some scope on budget. Down size suspect police costs up, feel for the dedicated southern fans but compared to this season some serious savings on team away travel.

Still chances for Accy, Shrewsbury.

Considering in 2009/2010 it was effectively league 1 south (only 7 or 8 teams north of walsall) and the likes of barry hearns were lording it up with a smug smile, have no sympathy for the southern teams at all. If Walsall stay up, hudd stay down, notts c stay up and shrewsbury or accy come up then thats 15 teams that are north of midlands, meaning a maximum of 8 overnight stays for the club, which ought to help tremendously

So now we know that Southampton are up. All being an absolute miracle. Just hope Hudds stay down in the play off's now. Only due to the proximity of the club. So who do we want to win League One play off? me I wouldn't be to sad if it were Peterborough.

So now we know that Southampton are up. All being an absolute miracle. Just hope Hudds stay down in the play off's now. Only due to the proximity of the club. So who do we want to win League One play off? me I wouldn't be to sad if it were Peterborough.

I think every Latics fan should want Bournemouth to win the play-offs, not just because it's a 600 mile round trip but because they're the only club up there who haven't spent a shedload of money and it would give clubs like ourselves hope

anyways back on topic I remember a story on the os about how much money we had to shell out on overnight trips, I just hope that this helps our budget next season