New Latics Pub

It was a good night and it was great to see a load of familiar faces. Thank you to all who came down.

We have taken a tenancy, so we are tied for barrels but free of tie for wines, spirits, mixers and soft drinks. Also, we have been allowed to join SIBA, so we can choose from a list of forty brewers and will be starting off with Greenfield Brewery's Dobcross Bitter, next week.

It was a good night and it was great to see a load of familiar faces. Thank you to all who came down.

We have taken a tenancy, so we are tied for barrels but free of tie for wines, spirits, mixers and soft drinks. Also, we have been allowed to join SIBA, so we can choose from a list of forty brewers and will be starting off with Greenfield Brewery's Dobcross Bitter, next week.

Didn't the Greenfield Brewery brew a Latics beer at the start of the season, what happened to it?

I have a couple of old Latics signed footballs collecting dust. Think one from late 90's one from about 06ish. Youre welcome to them if ur thinking of putting Latics memorabilia in the pub? Gratis of course.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a couple of old Latics signed footballs collecting dust. Think one from late 90's one from about 06ish. Youre welcome to them if ur thinking of putting Latics memorabilia in the pub? Gratis of course.

That's a fantastic offer, thank you. I haven't logged in here for a few days, so apologies, I certainly wasn't ignoring it. I have PMd you...

• 3 months later...