Plenty of tickets available today

It's raining.

The game doesn't stand for much.

But anything they do to encourage people to get down to BP should be seen as a positive.

Dickov playing is of interest to some. Man City fans may (in small numbers) be considering a visit today.

Let's not put barriers in their way.

It's raining.

The game doesn't stand for much.

But anything they do to encourage people to get down to BP should be seen as a positive.

Dickov playing is of interest to some. Man City fans may (in small numbers) be considering a visit today.

Let's not put barriers in their way.

I see where you are coming from, but still.. haha

Not being funny, but what is the actual point of this story?

Really don't see why they bother putting this on the site, are people in Oldham expecting a sell-out because its the last game? We'll be lucky to get 3000!

If the club had the same attitude as yourself here we might as well shut up shop now. I managed to bring a citeh fan with me today because Dickov was playing his last game. He probably won't be back again but it's £20 extra for the club. Now if everyone did that...

If the club had the same attitude as yourself here we might as well shut up shop now. I managed to bring a citeh fan with me today because Dickov was playing his last game. He probably won't be back again but it's £20 extra for the club. Now if everyone did that...

i think...bearing in mind it was the last home game.nothing to play for...dickovs last playing hurrah(not strictly true hes in the fans game) and all that then knowing the weather was dodgy n people would rather go shopping or summat,they could have said in for a tenner....kids for a quid.....more chance of people taking that up than just plugging the prices and game...