FAO those who have been to every home game this season...

...rather than be negative I'd just like to say I take my hat off to you and thank you for the support you have given to my club which is needs now more than ever, I've not been able to make as many games as I can this season and without the loyal fans English Football as a whole (never mind just Latics) may aswell just give up tomorrow

Edited by Tommy_Fent

...rather than be negative I'd just like to say I take my hat off to you and thank you for the support you have given, I've not been able to make as many games as I can this season and without the loyal fans English Football as a whole entity may aswell just give up tomorrow

its been a struggle to go haha but i have enjoyed every game :)

...rather than be negative I'd just like to say I take my hat off to you and thank you for the support you have given to my club which is needs now more than ever, I've not been able to make as many games as I can this season and without the loyal fans English Football as a whole (never mind just Latics) may aswell just give up tomorrow

Hard work from Peterborough onwards, didn't miss home game all season but first time I haven't missed a home game since 05/06 (prior to that did over 9 years without missing a home game)

Only missed one game at home this season: Shrewsbury JPT

There has been times when it was like the marie celeste with the number of empty seats nearby!

I managed to go from September 2001 till October 2007 without missing a single home match. Only missed a handful since 07 due to personal reasons & apathy during the ill-fated Penney reign!

There has been times when it was like the marie celeste with the number of empty seats nearby!

I managed to go from September 2001 till October 2007 without missing a single home match. Only missed a handful since 07 due to personal reasons & apathy during the ill-fated Penney reign!

Did September 1997 - October 2006, God I saw some :censored:e in that time, particularly the Ritchie years

06/07 Missed Orient at home as I went to the SL Grand Final, I could have done both but fancied a pissup in Manc

07/08 Missed Bournemouth as my dissertation was due in the day after and Orient as I freebies to Alton Towers (big kid I know)

08/09 Missed Yeovil as I was ill

09/10 After being one of the 2,800 the previous Tuesday v Brentford I thought ':censored: it' and stayed in the pub for Gills game…

So I've missed 5 home games in 14 seasons in this :censored:ty League…….

Edited by oafcprozac

after dale came up, we're now the team who've been in their division longest without a promotion or relegation...

we say it every year but i hope next season changes that for the better

after dale came up, we're now the team who've been in their division longest without a promotion or relegation...

we say it every year but i hope next season changes that for the better

missed 3 i think....but been to more away games,which regardless of football are far more enjoyable than home games...

can see me doing lots more away games next season as its a good northern league

Did September 1997 - October 2006, God I saw some :censored:e in that time, particularly the Ritchie years

06/07 Missed Orient at home as I went to the SL Grand Final, I could have done both but fancied a pissup in Manc

07/08 Missed Bournemouth as my dissertation was due in the day after and Orient as I freebies to Alton Towers (big kid I know)

08/09 Missed Yeovil as I was ill

09/10 After being one of the 2,800 the previous Tuesday v Brentford I thought ':censored: it' and stayed in the pub for Gills game…

Missed about 3 home games in over a decade i think.. First games i saw was oldham 1-1 blackpool followed by oldham 1-1 cambridge.. or other way round i think can't fully remember!! Only missed Tics 4-0 Northampton 02/03 season, and Tics 3-0 Scunny 08-09 both because of holiday.. Last season against Southend at home when it was 2-2, went paintballing instead for mates birthday instead (normally would of gone Tics but under Penney..!)

Hate not being at BP when we have a home game!

Same here, i didn't fancy taking a day off work for the paintpot trophy.

While we're congratulating each other, well done to anyone who stayed till the final whistle of the games v Southampton and Peterborough.

Same here, i didn't fancy taking a day off work for the paintpot trophy.

While we're congratulating each other, well done to anyone who stayed till the final whistle of the games v Southampton and Peterborough.

Surprisingly their was still quite a few of us left at end of those games.. Last league home game when we lost by 5/6 goals was Cardiff 01/02 and dont think their was any home fans left by final whistle?

The Southampton performance was a thing a beauty. Ironic that our form for a few games after that was better than theirs.

Posh was a gutless second half collapse that the unpaid players should be ashamed of, but was worth staying just to see the CMS goal,

But I will never leave a game early.

The Southampton performance was a thing a beauty. Ironic that our form for a few games after that was better than theirs.

Posh was a gutless second half collapse that the unpaid players should be ashamed of, but was worth staying just to see the CMS goal,

But I will never leave a game early.

I wouldn't normally, but when the board went up for 4 mins added time v Southampton, and the bus back to manchester was due in less than 10 minutes, i wasn't prepared to wait half an hour for the next one,get the last train home and walk home to Toxteth after the buses had stopped running to see it out. You'll let me off for that, right?