Purdie v Feeney: Which one was the WORSE signing?

Purdie v Feeney  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Which one was the worse signing?

I think we can acknowledge these two as the worse signings of the past two seasons.

Purdie didn't kick a ball.

Feeney on the other hand probably took up a hefty wage, has been injured, has swanned of the play for Norden Oirland and hasn't scored a league goal.

Who takes it?

Has Feeney?!

At least Purdie had the decency to be injured, what's Feeneys excuse?

I was watching the goals from the Football League show and Feeney looked at the ground almost despair when his fellow countryman and young kiddy Carl Winchester slammed home his first league goal showing the alleged international how it should be done!

Paul Warne was never a techinically gifted player, and certainly wasnt a striker but even he popped up with a goal every now and then. Fenney just never looks like scoring.

Edited by Killens_physio

jesus bit harsh on purdie it happens in football i was hoping he would be given a chance to show what he could.....

Feeny has been a massive disappointment and baring the odd flash of decent hold up play he wont be missed next season if he leaves

jesus bit harsh on purdie it happens in football i was hoping he would be given a chance to show what he could.....

Feeny has been a massive disappointment and baring the odd flash of decent hold up play he wont be missed next season if he leaves

I just brought FM2011 and playing as Latics. I never knew how realistic it could be, but Feeney is crap and cant hit a barn door in the game either. Hats off to the researcher for getting his abilities spot on.

I'd say a :censored: player makes a worse signing than someone who's unfortunate enough to get injured and then offloaded without playing, but I suppose it's about how you interpret the question.

I was watching the goals from the Football League show and Feeney looked at the ground almost despair when his fellow countryman and young kiddy Carl Winchester slammed home his first league goal showing the alleged international how it should be done!

Paul Warne was never a techinically gifted player, and certainly wasnt a striker but even he popped up with a goal every now and then. Fenney just never looks like scoring.

cough* 18 goals * cough :wink:

Purdie by far. Never managed a game, all the medical bills / insurance excess payments & a payoff to leave. Shocking.

It really hasnt worked out for Feeney here. He's gone back on his word and for that I dont have muc sympathy for his plight; be best all round if he went elsewhere with minimal fuss so both parties can move on.

I just brought FM2011 and playing as Latics. I never knew how realistic it could be, but Feeney is crap and cant hit a barn door in the game either. Hats off to the researcher for getting his abilities spot on.

I have just bought it too and Feeney and Todd seem unbelievably over-rated! That isnt going to change my opinion on them though and I have managed to hound out Todd and Feeney should be on his way soon too!!