• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not unexpected, given that Dickov brought in Amos this season. I wish him well and respect the fact he got his head down and got on with it when the crowd were on his back. However, I'm glad he's on his way out as I think he is an average keeper, prone to unbelievable errors.

Not unexpected, given that Dickov brought in Amos this season. I wish him well and respect the fact he got his head down and got on with it when the crowd were on his back. However, I'm glad he's on his way out as I think he was an average keeper, prone to unbelievable errors.

Think thats a good way of putting it. Still remember vs Hartlepool under Penney at Half Time when after getting an unbelievable amount of stick, he came back on early to warm up for 2nd half to a torrent of yet more abuse from the RRE

I thought he would be given a new deal as he has been good for us this season and largely dependable.

I've heard Richard Wright is a possible keeper to replace Brill. Been unlucky with injuries over the last year or so but might fit the bill.

I thought he would be given a new deal as he has been good for us this season and largely dependable.

I've heard Richard Wright is a possible keeper to replace Brill. Been unlucky with injuries over the last year or so but might fit the bill.

Richard Wright ? We are going to have to start calling you Royle Army Macca ! :wink:

Interesting.

Intrigued to see who he's got lined up

yes it will be interesting to see who his replacement is...i have heard were looking at a keeper from liverpool,but only a kid,so would have to be back up.....he must have someone in mind letting 2 keepers go....

feel sorry for brill in a way,yes he was prone to errors and lack of confidence,but not suprising when people are on his back for 90 mins a game,only so much :censored: you can take before it affects you...never complained once about being dropped and just got on with it....good luck for the future

Glad to be honest, Massive improvements this year but last season was unforgettable, remember Luton (who were relegated) were relieved to see the back of him. Prone to too many mistakes and aparently on a wedge so makes sense to me, Sure Dickov/Gerrard weren't convinced.

No hard feelings but feel alot better that we'll get someone else

Interesting.

Intrigued to see who he's got lined up

A mate text me earlier with the news and suggested Shane Higgs. I know somebody else posted it as an 'improbable rumour' but there is Dickov's Leeds connection. I'd assume he'd potentially get better offers than us though. :unsure: