Problem is if u get rid of everyone there are no subs, no reserves, no backup for injuries and suspensions....... Every club needs its extras, why keep releasing players that can do a job off the bench just to replace them with unkown entities that turn out to be :censored:e?

But thats the problem -

Lou can't do a job off the bench , We need impact players on the bench that can change a game .

Look at his record over the last 3 years with Latics ,

How many games has he been fit for ???

How many goals has he scoreed ???

Apart from the Scunny match a few years ago i can't remember him making an impact in any others either paying from the start or off the bench.

Edited by losesome

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is if u get rid of everyone there are no subs, no reserves, no backup for injuries and suspensions....... Every club needs its extras, why keep releasing players that can do a job off the bench just to replace them with unkown entities that turn out to be :censored:e?

Did not spot this the other day. but is basically true, we keep replacing players (though whether lewi can do a job is a moot point) and keep replacing them with unknown entities that turn out to be no better than what we already had.

I watched that , he was garbage when he came on , have they got an injury crisis ? Just wondering why they signed him

I think they signed him as a replacement for Lewis who was meant to go in January, since then he's been backup until yesterday when Lewis got injured.

To be fair to him his confidence is at its lowest ebb, like Brill he's young for a 'keeper and has good games as well as shockers. But if we sign someone in a similar mould to Jones (an average L1 'keeper) then it won't be a good enough upgrade on Brill for me.

I think they signed him as a replacement for Lewis who was meant to go in January, since then he's been backup until yesterday when Lewis got injured.

To be fair to him his confidence is at its lowest ebb, like Brill he's young for a 'keeper and has good games as well as shockers. But if we sign someone in a similar mould to Jones (an average L1 'keeper) then it won't be a good enough upgrade on Brill for me.

ah , my mistake I thought Posh had just signed him recently on an emergencey