Jack Daniels Style T-shirt

JD T-shirt  

19 members have voted

1. 1. I didn't get one last time and

• I want one
    • I don't want one

I like the jack Daniels tshirt, but if you want to appeal to the younger fans, try one in the style of a bottle of WKD or a pack of Rizla's.....

i have one an i love it...but i love jd as well.lol

if you want to appeal to younger fans then check out the latest fashions,like mckenzie style n the like....

oldhams in lancashire nothing to do with greater or lesser manchester

No, its in Greater Manchester, and has been since 1974 when the Lancashire boundaries were changed.

The people who insist Oldham are in Lancashire are in the same kettle of fish as the people from Stockport or Sale who insist they are in Cheshire.

No, its in Greater Manchester, and has been since 1974 when the Lancashire boundaries were changed.

The people who insist Oldham are in Lancashire are in the same kettle of fish as the people from Stockport or Sale who insist they are in Cheshire.

Like those in saddleworth who say it's in yarkshire

somebody should tell her majestys post office then,as all my mail is marked oldham lancs....not oldham mancs....

:shock:

As for the shirt, I like it but can't afford one.

Edited by SholverBlue

somebody should tell her majestys post office then,as all my mail is marked oldham lancs....not oldham mancs....

Big deal, her majesty's post office also gives Southport (in Merseyside) a Preston postcode. Whats your point?

Whilst indeed Oldham was part of Lancashire, (as was Manchester and Liverpool) the Local Government act of 1972 resulted in the change of boundaries in 1974, which removed liverpool plus surrounding boroughs to form Merseyside, and Manchester plus the surrounding boroughs to form Greater Manchester.

:pow:

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Big deal, her majesty's post office also gives Southport (in Merseyside) a Preston postcode. Whats your point?

Whilst indeed Oldham was part of Lancashire, (as was Manchester and Liverpool) the Local Government act of 1972 resulted in the change of boundaries in 1974, which removed liverpool plus surrounding boroughs to form Merseyside, and Manchester plus the surrounding boroughs to form Greater Manchester.

:pow:

http://www.forl.co.uk/

see what I said earlier, the reason why some people in Saddleworth insist they are from Yorkshire, people in Oldham classing themselves as in Lancashire, people in some areas of South Manchester insisting they are from Cheshire ect.

Not saying people have to like it, each to their own, just pointing out that technically, Oldham has been part of the Metropolitan County of Greater Manchester since 1/4/1974. Lancashire is now the following area

lancashire.gif

see what I said earlier, the reason why some people in Saddleworth insist they are from Yorkshire, people in Oldham classing themselves as in Lancashire, people in some areas of South Manchester insisting they are from Cheshire ect.

Not saying people have to like it, each to their own, just pointing out that technically, Oldham has been part of the Metropolitan County of Greater Manchester since 1/4/1974. Lancashire is now the following area

lancashire.gif

blimey....you really have got your knickers in a twist havent you....

So, let me get this right... Lancashire County Cricket Club are playing only one home game this season? The game at Blackpool in August against Worcestershire. With the rest of our (or should I say "their" if I'm not actually Lancastrian) "home" games being played at neutral venues in Manchester, Liverpool and Southport?

Actually, parts of Southport are in West Lancashire, not Merseyside. I know because my parents used to live there.

:pow: was it?

But most of it, including the centre, is in Merseyside, I know because I spend alot of time there myself.

and you got it in one, :pow:

lancashire.gif

Saddleworthians can class themselves as Yorkshire men and women just like I can class myself as a Lancastrian.

By the way, That map is an Administritive County.

So, let me get this right... Lancashire County Cricket Club are playing only one home game this season? The game at Blackpool in August against Worcestershire. With the rest of our (or should I say "their" if I'm not actually Lancastrian) "home" games being played at neutral venues in Manchester, Liverpool and Southport?

Lancashire county cricket club have played there since 1865, over 100 years before the lancashire boundaries were withdrawn. Again not denying it was historically part of Manchester for a long time, was merely pointing out that whilst it does fall within the old boundaries of what was considered lancashire, technically since 1974 its in greater manchester.

I am not denying that Oldham/Manchester was once part of Lancashire, nor am I denying that alot of Oldhamers still consider themselves as part of Lancaster, regardless of the redivision of the boundaries in 1974. And I mean that in exactly the same way that some on here argued that the people of failsworth considered themselved to be Mancunians, despite Failsworth being in Oldham.

Saddleworthians can class themselves as Yorkshire men and women just like I can class myself as a Lancastrian.

By the way, That map is an Administritive County.

See my post above, thats was exactly my point. All is I was pointing out is that technically we are no longer in Lancashire, but fully accept the people of Oldham (except saddleworth) consider the town to be a part of Lancashire

I was arguing against this primarily

oldhams in lancashire nothing to do with greater or lesser manchester

Edited by Lookers_Carl