Play Off FInal Ticket Prices

Only the League One final is at Old Trafford as it clashes with the Champions League final. The other two are at Wembley.

Nope, League One and Two are at Old Trafford, Only the Championship final is at Wembley

Edited by oafcprozac

It's a once in a generation opportunity you'd be denying them.

As they are mythical kids at a mythical game for us, I'm going to stand by my principles and leave them outside.

I'd go in though.

NB. League 1 playoff final £300. Would you pay in?

Edited by OldhamSheridan

As they are mythical kids at a mythical game for us, I'm going to stand by my principles and leave them outside.

I'd go in though.

A mythical £300? God, yes!

a fine question. What is my limit? Less than £300 that's for sure.

I think I paid £45 to see Stockport v Rochdale. I don't actually remember the child discount, so assume it was either half price or full price for the lad.

a fine question. What is my limit? Less than £300 that's for sure.

I think I paid £45 to see Stockport v Rochdale. I don't actually remember the child discount, so assume it was either half price or full price for the lad.

Cost me a tenner each for me (Stoodent and Child) and my boy, ok we were up in the Gods, but it was a cheap day out. We're going to the RL Challenge Cup Final August Bank Holiday Weekend and it has cost us £42 for all four of us including the postage, no booking charge and special offer of a tenner a ticket. We're up in the Gods again, but we get to experience a full wembley for sod all!

...and on the other side of things I've paid £120 for the only American Football ticket I could get at Wembley. The Cubs (a rather rubbish baseball team) charge upwards from £50 (once you pay 'entertainment tax', 'ballpark tax' and 'handling fee' - including paying for printing your own ticket off) - and upto £250, per game (there's hundreds of games).

In short, Oldham could charge £50 for a game without a visible loss of crowd. We'd pay it, because we're idiots who are already paying £15 over the odds. It comes down to a moral issue in the end.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

How much were tickets for the Littlewoods Cup Final? Anyone remember?

I recall they were something like £30 even then. I was very young though and I could be very wrong!

Cheapest Tickets in 1990 were a tenner, then £15, £20, £25, £30 and £35 for the Olympic Gallery

The Semi-Final Tickets in '94 were between £15-£45

Edited by oafcprozac