Play Off FInal Ticket Prices

Cheapest Tickets in 1990 were a tenner, then £15, £20, £25, £30 and £35 for the Olympic Gallery

The Semi-Final Tickets in '94 were between £15-£45

Ah yes

I was working in Newbury at the time, and phones up to sort tickets being sent.

They said write us a blank cheque and we will out whatever the best price we have when we get it.

Of course I did not want to miss ut.

So, duly arrived the most esxpensive tickets!

But I did get to sit with the wags!!

...and on the other side of things I've paid £120 for the only American Football ticket I could get at Wembley. The Cubs (a rather rubbish baseball team) charge upwards from £50 (once you pay 'entertainment tax', 'ballpark tax' and 'handling fee' - including paying for printing your own ticket off) - and upto £250, per game (there's hundreds of games).

In short, Oldham could charge £50 for a game without a visible loss of crowd. We'd pay it, because we're idiots who are already paying £15 over the odds. It comes down to a moral issue in the end.

I'm not a big fan of the 'Ultras' mentality they have in Europe, but if there is one good thing about them, it's that they'd never allow their clubs to start charging these kind of prices. They simply wouldn't stand for it. Over here we're far too eager to simply bend over and pay whatever ridiculous prices our clubs start charging us next...

As of yesterday Huddersfield had sold 28000 tickets.

A big day out in Lancashire for them.

Sean Jarvis has asked for supporters and local businesses to donate money so the club could buy tickets and transport for kids in under priviledged areas so they can go to the final. he has raised £7000 upto now. nice of them to do that !

I'd pay it to see Latics in a play off final.

That's what they're thinking of.

Yes you and I would, but that's why they are getting away with it. It is a complete rip off and all fans should show how they feel, and refuse to buy these tickets and the games would be played in empty grounds. That would send a great message to the FA. Just like the Champions League ticket prices. If Barca and MU fans boycotted the game it would be a nice slap in the face to EUFA.

Yes you and I would, but that's why they are getting away with it. It is a complete rip off and all fans should show how they feel, and refuse to buy these tickets and the games would be played in empty grounds. That would send a great message to the FA. Just like the Champions League ticket prices. If Barca and MU fans boycotted the game it would be a nice slap in the face to EUFA.

The problem is, even if we what we think of as fans didnt buy the tickets, someone else will. Would maybe work with play-offs and such, but not the champs league final.