Playershare fundraising

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day/night in the Rifle yesterday,almost half the horses and jockeys sold.Dont forget if you want to purchase a horse or a jockey you can leave a message or pm me here ring or text me on 07751209246.

Thanks

Great day/night in the Rifle yesterday,almost half the horses and jockeys sold.Dont forget if you want to purchase a horse or a jockey you can leave a message or pm me here ring or text me on 07751209246.

Thanks

more then half sold need your help boys n girls

Take me anywhere is also hoping to attend the night too and with him, will be a supply of the new player share pin badges.

Feedback on the badges would be nice chaps for those who can attend- but buying one would be great too....wink.gif

Feedback on the badges that are being sold in an effort to raise funds for Player Share will always be appreciated

Please contact me through this forum or phone (07801 813856)

I am and will alway be willing to make genuine fans aware of what has been raised and banked

Mike has a residue of badges still available

Others have been ordered in slightly different colour backgrounds which I sincerely hope will arrive in time for the race night events

Please accept my sincere apologies that I have not pushed them through this site but know that the moderators are only too willing to help in whatever way they can

Jan

Edited by another fan

How about inviting Paul Scholes to join PlayerShare?

The Scheme could be marketed along the lines of ....Put your money where your heart is and wear your gold PlayerShare badge with pride like Paul Scholes, David Eyres, etc.

Were trying Diego as much as we can to get past, present and famous people linked to OAFC to come on board David Eyers was a big signing a few weeks ago.

I know its close season but we going to push without being obnoxious, to get the manager and his team on board and Lags firmly believes the players should too.

Maybe when we sign a new player, offer a new contract we should as the player to contribute automatically, hell can £1.00 a week matter much to the squad?

However, diplomacy etc is needed too....who me!!!

Anyway, Jan has done wonders with the pin badges and a fantastic idea that monthly contributors will get the elite gold one automatically when they sign on the dotted line. You want the collection?...then sign...ha, ha, harrrrrrrrrr (evil laugh )

So Diego....have you signed your soul away to Player share?wink.gif

Were trying Diego as much as we can to get past, present and famous people linked to OAFC to come on board David Eyers was a big signing a few weeks ago.

So Diego....have you signed your soul away to Player share?wink.gif

Thanks for that, and I would never ask Scholesy to do anything I wasn't glad to do myself.