Paul Scholes Testimonial?

Sorry if this has been talked about before...

But does anyone else think Scholes could request a OAFC v MUFC testimonial?

Maybe donate all proceeds to OAFC as a 'sorry I didn't come and play for you' gesture?!

To be fair, there are worthier causes - such as cancer research and the like. Plus, he can probably choose who he likes. He might even find himself sliding a pass through to Frankie Bunn, playing at the head of a Christmas tree in a world invitational XI, for one of those choreographed goals that really light up testimonial matches.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

Sorry if this has been talked about before...

But does anyone else think Scholes could request a OAFC v MUFC testimonial?

Maybe donate all proceeds to OAFC as a 'sorry I didn't come and play for you' gesture?!

Does anyone think Paul Scholes will construct an aircraft in the shape of Alan Hardy's head and live on the moon with a rolling subscription to Latics World?

Edited by LeylandLatic

More likely to be Inter Milan or Real Madrid! Bayern Munich even, but definately wont be Latics!

Munich would be possible. As he never got the chance to play in the CL final in 99.

Would be better if it was us.

Doubt many would turn up for it though.

Munich would be possible. As he never got the chance to play in the CL final in 99.

Would be better if it was us.

Doubt many would turn up for it though.

THat's true

MAybe we can do a world first.

Munich in the first half

Latics in the 2nd! (and he plays for us in the 2nd!)

Edited by singe

Didn't DS find an article where Scholes quite clearly stated he was a United fan through and through.... I don't think he cares for us quite as much as some fans think...

'People automatically think I'm an Oldham fan, but I have always been United. My dad took me to a few games, but it was always really hard to get tickets for Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan so, from the age of nine or ten, he started to take me to Boundary Park because we could get in!

'I actually left Oldham's School of Excellence to sign for United when I was 14. I didn't enjoy it at Oldham, so when Brian Kidd came to watch me and asked if I'd go down to United, there was only one answer really.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1187868/Scholes-Im-ready-quit-United-end-career-season.html#ixzz1OUXfzA4w

Didn't DS find an article where Scholes quite clearly stated he was a United fan through and through.... I don't think he cares for us quite as much as some fans think...

he was on soccer am and declared his love for us. article shmarticle, its all made up.