Given that Dickov has set his standards high

in talking to McDonald and Donaldson, would now not be the opportune moment to support Playershare, if you've had your doubts perhaps this could swing it? Or attend the Rifle's Race Night on July 9th? I'm sure links can be added by relevant personnel. Just a thought? Help us punch a little over our weight given Cedric's wage is now going spare….let's add to that and who knows?

Playershare

Rifle Race NIght

And can the Trust clarify if any of the Milan Evening with The Gaffer(s) proceeds are going to Player Share, isn't clear on the Poster, whether it's a Trust Fund Raising event or Player Share or both?

Edited by oafcprozac

This night at the Milan will go towards Trust Funds for reasons I will not bore you with. We have other irons in the fire to raise futher money for Playershare.

Barry

Will or will not Bazza, is that a typo?

Edited by oafcprozac

This night at the Milan will go towards Trust Funds for reasons I will not bore you with. We have other irons in the fire to raise futher money for Playershare.

Barry

Is it really boring or do you just not want to tell us?

Transparency, trust, Thai Teens.

Have we spazzed all our wonga on a horse?

Still not answered the feckin' question!!!!! :grin: Fook me you lot should be politicians…. so are Player Share wetting their beaks or not??????

Well all I do for the trust these days in a non director capacity is the programme notes and whatever photoshop work they need doing.

It was my understanding based on my conversations with wardle that this is a trust run event and any money made will go to trust funds, although Paul Dickov will discuss playershare on the night and those that havent signed up will be able to sign up on the night.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

Well all I do for the trust these days in a non director capacity is the programme notes and whatever photoshop work they need doing.

It was my understanding that this is a trust run event and any money made will go to trust funds,although Paul Dickov will discuss playershare on the night and those that havent signed up will be able to sign up on the night.

Tongue in cheek Carl, tongue in cheek. I just wanted a yay or nay, thank you. I was thinking about going to the meal but I thought it was for Player Share...

Tongue in cheek Carl, tongue in cheek. I just wanted a yay or nay, thank you. I was thinking about going to the meal but I thought it was for Player Share...

I want to go to the night but Im not paying £25 , but not had an answer on the other thread about whether or not there is tickets avaible for say £10 without the food

I want to go to the night but Im not paying £25 , but not had an answer on the other thread about whether or not there is tickets avaible for say £10 without the food

Again to the best of my knowledge razza, the answer is a nay.

I think its probably worth going for the food alone to be honest. I intend to sample the grub at milan bar at the end of the month, its meant to be absolutely fantastic.

The meal night is to raise funds for the Trust,we try to hold an event once a year to help the trust funds increase.

With the continued monthly subcription, badge sales, race night, up coming walk from Bramell Lane to Bp and early season promotional drive planned with the support of the rifle range, we felt at the moment a great effort was helping the Playershare cause.

Money raised on the night will go to help the club ( not Corney ) if and when they need it.

As a member of playershare I am obviously keen to encourage as much funds towards it as is possible. However I've had no input what so ever with this event cos it's a trust run event however, I will be attending once I get round to get my ticket!

Thanks Lags. Food will be usual excellent standard and Craig has done us proud with a great menu. Hope you can encourage others to attend. Need to balance the Trust books on this occasion and as you know we will be raising more money for Playershare in due course. Thanks for your ongoing efforts. I have been in touch with Glynn Roberts to do my little bit re race night. A great night in propect. !!!!!!

Barry

PS

In the I.O.W, will speak on return