Is this right?

Pre Season, correct me if im wrong but it was same day as the masters.

Pre Season drew 0-0, the game that was the same day as the masters was a 2-1 defeat to Sunderland Yoofs, we got our first glimpse of M'Voto, should have signed him on loan there and then. Instead cautious Dave allowed Southend to get him for a year….

Pre Season drew 0-0, the game that was the same day as the masters was a 2-1 defeat to Sunderland Yoofs, we got our first glimpse of M'Voto, should have signed him on loan there and then. Instead cautious Dave allowed Southend to get him for a year….

I knew we had a game on the day of the masters.

You think 2,000 away tickets will be enough for latics at bury ?

no, given that the night they were bucket shaking (in March 2002) - we took over 2/3 of their ground, made all the sweeter when Colluso smashed in a late, late equaliser...

Edited by oafcprozac

no, given that the night they were bucket shaking (in March 2002) - we took over 2/3 of their ground, made all the sweeter when Colluso smashed in a late, late equaliser...

I remember that equaliser!

Was the game put back 15 mins or so for the crowd? We got there when the Latics end was full so a few of us went into the main stand and vowed to keep our gobs shut. We couldnt help but jump up and cheer when the equaliser went in but so did half the main stand!! :lol:

I remember that equaliser!

Was the game put back 15 mins or so for the crowd? We got there when the Latics end was full so a few of us went into the main stand and vowed to keep our gobs shut. We couldnt help but jump up and cheer when the equaliser went in but so did half the main stand!! :lol:

Yeah, I was in the main stand but in the corner next to the Bury fans, at the opposite end away from the away end, I kid ye not, we had 2/3 of the ground that night, the whole ground seemed to erupt when we equalised!!!

Yeah, I was in the main stand but in the corner next to the Bury fans, at the opposite end away from the away end, I kid ye not, we had 2/3 of the ground that night, the whole ground seemed to erupt when we equalised!!!

It was a good night, I thought we was going places back then. I was in the opposite corner, next to the Latics end!

It was a good night, I thought we was going places back then. I was in the opposite corner, next to the Latics end!

Yeah we'd got ourselves into a good position, then the following Saturday a Lidds' goal saw us lose at the JCB, then the week after came the Cardiff humiliation….all downhill from there…. :disappointed:

Pre Season, correct me if im wrong but it was same day as the masters.

Nope Masters was week after pretty sure Alan Hardy wanted to allow more fans to attend the Masters so kept the Saturday free.

I still remember that Bury game i was moved into the main stand although opposite us the other stand was half empty. I hope Bury will give us more than 2000 especially if there is something to play for or it be a mad scramble for tickets or Oldham fans in the Bury end.

Nope Masters was week after pretty sure Alan Hardy wanted to allow more fans to attend the Masters so kept the Saturday free.

I still remember that Bury game i was moved into the main stand although opposite us the other stand was half empty. I hope Bury will give us more than 2000 especially if there is something to play for or it be a mad scramble for tickets or Oldham fans in the Bury end.

Abit like stockport then and rochdale.

Wrong Tom, The Masters was the same day as the Sunderland friendly defeat, the wife picked us up outside the main entrance and dropped us down at Victoria, we met our fellow 'tics at the Oyster Bar….

This is why a new 12000 seat stadium for us is too small for the Championship. We would be turning away income from away fans, and have the problem of away fans in home areas.