Is this right?

This is why a new 12000 seat stadium for us is too small for the Championship. We would be turning away income from away fans, and have the problem of away fans in home areas.

WOW! Never knew a new stadium get's us championship football ?

In all fairness i say 12,000 - 13,000 is big enough, we wont sell out unless we play someone like burnley or anyone. But we have to get up to the championship.

WOW! Never knew a new stadium get's us championship football ?

In all fairness i say 12,000 - 13,000 is big enough, we wont sell out unless we play someone like burnley or anyone. But we have to get up to the championship.

I'm looking ambitiously to the future, which the club and all supporters should be doing. What's the point in expecting us to stay where we are or worse. That's the whole idea of supporting a football team. Even supporters of non league teams hope to be playing at a higher level than they are.

I'm looking ambitiously to the future, which the club and all supporters should be doing. What's the point in expecting us to stay where we are or worse. That's the whole idea of supporting a football team. Even supporters of non league teams hope to be playing at a higher level than they are.

If doing that, at least get the figures right :wink:

If doing that, at least get the figures right :wink:

What figures are those? Filling in the corners at Failsworth was never an option AH admitted. It would also cost more to fill in the corners later, than to include them from the start.

2,000 away fans- we'll take more than that, especially if we've got something to play for. During the Colusso game I had great confidence in being able to stand up/sing in the Bury end as I was in a queue of over a couple of hundred Latics fans who got moved with the clubs permission into the Bury main stand as we had brought 1000 more than they could hold in their away end (and that was a Tuesday night) and they wanted the money. Our away end was full the time before and we had little to play for.

If us and Bury have something to play for on their last home game of the season and we only get 2000 tickets there will be trouble- there are enough Oldham fans with addresses close to Bury, not to mention those who know a few Bury fans for tickets in the home ends to be in Latics hands.