Category A B C Matches announced

Chesterfield - localish and just been promoted = logic/history dictates they'll bring a few.

Tranmere - localish and on their arse = logic/history dictates they'll bring sub 500.

The return of a club legend will also bring along a few casuals (myself, for example) that aren't bothered about Tranmere at home.

No one has mentioned Hartlepool yet- Boxing day games tend to get a bumper gate. Hartlepool bought a few the last time we played them on a Saturday/over xmas at home I can see why its a B but if it had been an A I doubt I would be complaining too much.

Chesterfield being around FA cup 1st round might affect its gate- depending on we both get.

I would of swapped scunthorpe with charlton, chesterfield will bring 1000+ and so will scunthorpe, charlton will bring couple of hundred unless like we have seen before there is something to play for.

Scunthorpe never bring any, even when they're doing well. Tin-pot club. That top of the table clash we had with them (1-1) at their place was almost 50-50 for fans.

Chesterfield - localish and just been promoted = logic/history dictates they'll bring a few.

Tranmere - localish and on their arse = logic/history dictates they'll bring sub 500.

Chesterfield - on a cold and miserable day in November. Unless they are doing well, logic and £23 will dictate that they would bring about 500.

Chesterfield - on a cold and miserable day in November. Unless they are doing well, logic and £23 will dictate that they would bring about 500.

You're probably right as it goes. But that's by the by. Chesterfield isn't a Cat A game because Sheridan is their manager.

You're probably right as it goes. But that's by the by. Chesterfield isn't a Cat A game because Sheridan is their manager.

Aye, its a category A game because for some reason the club think they must have 3 equal groups. I can only think of 5 games that probably should be classed as category A. The rest should be B's and C's (mostly C's).

Aye, its a category A game because for some reason the club think they must have 3 equal groups. I can only think of 5 games that probably should be classed as category A. The rest should be B's and C's (mostly C's).

Spot on.