How Much For Stephens

Hasn't Peltier gone to Leicester for around £750k? If a right back is going for that kind of money surely a central midfielder with 12 goals is worth at least that

I have seen Peltier a number of times, and to be frank, he is piss poor, the guys stealing a living!

Sky reckon Charlton are preparing a bid….

i think this time round the amount of interest being generated,it wont be a small figure...we dont need to sell him...its more of a case if he wants to go

if he stays and is happy to stay,and to all intents and purposes put himself in the shop window,has a good start to the new season it can only add more to his value come january...

if he doesnt want to stay we cant force him to,and would we really want a player who's heart isnt in it...but it cant be for a small fee...we need to grow a pair and hold out for the maximum this time round...

Sky reckon Charlton are preparing a bid….

I'd be disappointed if he signed for anyone in this division; I think he's better than that.

I dread to think what we'll accept for him. I'd like to think it would be in the region of £750k with add-ons. If no one offers that, we should hold out. I reckon someone soon would.