in fighting between Oldham fans

People say its bad to express an opinion on here. I was added to this group the other day and its like World War 3 between Oldham fans. If you think were good enough to go up your delueded however express any sort of negative comment you are not a true fan (giving me a few good laughs at work) however overall it still shows that we are the sort of club where fans would rather still moan, groan and complain have a read yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_231457173531342&view=permalink&id=231478456862547

People say its bad to express an opinion on here. I was added to this group the other day and its like World War 3 between Oldham fans. If you think were good enough to go up your delueded however express any sort of negative comment you are not a true fan (giving me a few good laughs at work) however overall it still shows that we are the sort of club where fans would rather still moan, groan and complain have a read yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_231457173531342&view=permalink&id=231478456862547

yeah that'll be the group I deleted myself from, load of old bollocks. It's bad enough holding back the tide of happy clappers on here.... :wink:

Is the main reason I'm an occasional passerbye on this board these days.

One of the things I always loved about Latics was the togtherness and commerarderie between us fans. It was great at a distant away game to see familiar faces and greet each other like family members. Sadly it's not like this anymore :disappointed:

Is the main reason I'm an occasional passerbye on this board these days.

One of the things I always loved about Latics was the togtherness and commerarderie between us fans. It was great at a distant away game to see familiar faces and greet each other like family members. Sadly it's not like this anymore :disappointed:

You tend to get that more at long distance away games still.

Alot of these youngster just use txt speak I dread the day most of them eventually join this site.

We're not all :censored:wits!* :lol::wink:

I don't see the point in commenting much on our Facebook page. It's nice to see peoples opinions but the petty name calling, the ones who don't know what they're talking about and the City/United fans living in Oldham all ruin it.

*May not be completely true.

Edited by SholverBlue

JKLatics was better than anything since. The rivalry we had with the Trannies for a few years was pretty much built up through that site. Or then again, maybe its just nostalgia or the fact that everyone is down on latics these days.....

Used to have a good crack with Blackpool fans as well on jk site