Other Dublin Blues?

Dublin Blue

Howdo folks?

I'm an Oldham lad living in Dublin and there's not many Latics fans around...or is there?!

I would love to find fellow Blues to meet up with, watch any live TV matches and travel to games with. If that's you or you know anyone please get in touch.

Nice one.

Howdo folks?

I'm an Oldham lad living in Dublin and there's not many Latics fans around...or is there?!

I would love to find fellow Blues to meet up with, watch any live TV matches and travel to games with. If that's you or you know anyone please get in touch.

Nice one.

There is a Latics fan who flys over from Dublin to a couple of games a season.

"Irish John" he's known as in our circle - because he lives in Ireland....and is called John.

Don't have any contact details, I'm afraid, which is not much use to you. Even less use if you are, in fact, Irish John himself!

I can only suggest that any game you're intending to go to, meet-up with us as directed on here and we can make an introduction if John's there too.

There is a Latics fan who flys over from Dublin to a couple of games a season.

"Irish John" he's known as in our circle - because he lives in Ireland....and is called John.

Don't have any contact details, I'm afraid, which is not much use to you. Even less use if you are, in fact, Irish John himself!

I can only suggest that any game you're intending to go to, meet-up with us as directed on here and we can make an introduction if John's there too.

:lol: The thought did cross my mind too.

I'm pretty sure I saw Irish John about half a dozen times last season. Does anyone actually have any contact details for him?

Dublin Blue, if you're not called John then I would also endorse arranging to meet up with us mucky pups at a (preferably southern based) away game next season if you can make it over.

:lol: The thought did cross my mind too.

I'm pretty sure I saw Irish John about half a dozen times last season. Does anyone actually have any contact details for him?

Dublin Blue, if you're not called John then I would also endorse arranging to meet up with us mucky pups at a (preferably southern based) away game next season if you can make it over.

I've sent 'Irish John' a link to Dublin Blue's post.

I've sent 'Irish John' a link to Dublin Blue's post.

Thanks for the messages lads. I'm not Irish John so it's good to know that there is at least one other out there! I'd happy to meet up at a game with you at some point, that would be great, cheers.

I have friends in County Kildare who aren't Latics fans, but are very fond of us! Elaine has a Latics keyring attached to her bag. I suspect it's because she keeps forgetting to take it off!

I am aware that you didn't ask about people who were 'fond' of Latics..... I'll shut up now.

I have friends in County Kildare who aren't Latics fans, but are very fond of us! Elaine has a Latics keyring attached to her bag. I suspect it's because she keeps forgetting to take it off!

I am aware that you didn't ask about people who were 'fond' of Latics..... I'll shut up now.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder - there are many BP stayaways who are 'fond' of Latics.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder - there are many BP stayaways who are 'fond' of Latics.

They aren't stayaways though. They are a Liverpool fan, and a non-football fan who was dragged to BP by me because she was 'lucky' enough to visit me when Latics were at home!

They aren't stayaways though. They are a Liverpool fan, and a non-football fan who was dragged to BP by me because she was 'lucky' enough to visit me when Latics were at home!

You misunderstood my post. Sorry for not making it clear that I was referring to other examples of 'fondness' for Latics.

Howdo folks?

Nice one.

Hi there Dublin Blue, Irish John here I travel to quite a few of the away matches and happy to meet up. 087 6385943