Second half of Latics' 2010/11 season dvd on sale

Cheers mate :comeon:

Yep I bought it last week, we weren't as bad as I thought during the bad run, created plenty but undone by mistakes and poor finishing mixed in with a bit of bad luck. Professionally done and I hope you're going to continue with the dvds Mr Channel?

Yep I bought it last week, we weren't as bad as I thought during the bad run, created plenty but undone by mistakes and poor finishing mixed in with a bit of bad luck. Professionally done and I hope you're going to continue with the dvds Mr Channel?

Cheers Prozac - much appreciated feedback. Dunno about doing it again as it was pretty much a freebie and took a huge amount of time & effort to make. Simply getting access to all the home & away games was hard enough and had to pull in a lot of favours. The poor run of form was a kick in the nuts but the club wanted to honour the agreement so Part 2 was made. Like you say though, we looked pretty decent and going through all those games actually made me feel positive about this season. A few tweaks and we have a team - and if they have a good season I might even be tempted to make 2011/12 DVD!

• 4 weeks later...